Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet Shop Master Box List

New Resident
    help!! I keep getting gifts and when I try to use them it says material is used to complete constructible item I don't know what these items are? Please let me know

Yes, like for example you now when you need things to build a playpen? Then those gifts will serve!

Farm Supplier
    They should add more boxs like
    Halloween box-4th-witch broom,monster shirts 3th-zombie dog 2nd-devil bunny,monster fish,witch cat,haunted house 1st-bat
    No longer active

Rhino Keeper
    so I have a question what's the percentage of getting something good out of one of these boxes? I got one on my otheraccount from my phone and I got a little dressed and so if I bought another box when I get the same thing when I get something different does it matter how many times you buy a box does it depend on your level

Rhino Keeper
    so I have a question what's the percentage of getting something good out of one of these boxes? I got one on my otheraccount from my phone and I got a little dressed and so if I bought another box when I get the same thing when I get something different does it matter how many times you buy a box does it depend on your level

Rhino Keeper
    Also if u get a pet is it 1 or all 4 ?

Rhino Keeper
    Ha I answered both of my questions ;-) I just got another box on my tablet and got a winter Persian cat Kool but it's mate is 54 gems ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12