UNCOMMON (3rd prize, 35%)
    Lovebird Statue
    Teacup Pig

RARE (2nd prize, 10%)
    Cupid Cuchlid (fish)
    Valentine Photobooth

EXCEPTIONAL (1st prize, 1%)
    Kitty Kissing Booth (purple cat)

Last edited by greygull; 08-25-12 at 10:33 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Bring Back Valentine Mystery Bo, please

Wow thanks KP. I have all of the winter pets and items, I'm an avid player and shopper, but missing a few of the valentine box items cause TL decide to remove along with all other valentine items before I could finish shopping. Is there a slight chance that they could bring the Valentine Mystery Box back? Any reason why it was removed when the Xmas one stayed. Could you pass along my requests? Please?

And thank you for sharing this cool info! You r the best!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denel31 View Post
    Wow thanks KP. I have all of the winter pets and items, I'm an avid player and shopper, but missing a few of the valentine box items cause TL decide to remove along with all other valentine items before I could finish shopping. Is there a slight chance that they could bring the Valentine Mystery Box back? Any reason why it was removed when the Xmas one stayed. Could you pass along my requests? Please?

Sorry about the missing X in box. Lil

The Honorable Panda

I think they may have forgotten that that winter box is still in the game. lol
    I can pass this along, but normally they do not bring back discontinued boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think they may have forgotten that that winter box is still in the game. lol
    I can pass this along, but normally they do not bring back discontinued boxes.
    Thanks KP for your quick reply. I think that Mystery boxes should not be remove. In the contrary I think TL should have one for each season or meaningful holiday like Easter, 4th of July, memorial day, etc as a fixed feature. Please tell them not to remove them that way other newer players can enjoy at some point.
    Thanks in advance if you can pass along the request and recommendation.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks KP for your quick reply. I think that Mystery boxes should not be remove. In the contrary I think TL should have one for each season or meaningful holiday like Easter, 4th of July, memorial day, etc as a fixed feature. Please tell them not to remove them that way other newer players can enjoy at some point.
    Thanks in advance if you can pass along the request and recommendation.
    I will pass this on the community managers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will pass this on the community managers.
    I already see the add popping ...."Back by Popular Demand" : ) .....No pressure.

Yes please make available the other items! After seeing the decor like heart birdcages ive missed out on, its almost depressing to try and make a fancy shop with whats in the market. At least make the decorative items more realistic in price. A few thousand gold or a couple of gems for a cat fountain and I could consider it. Im ok with making small gem purchases but a breeding bay for eg is out of reach. Gem prices are way to high and I cant justify buying more after accidentially wasting them due to no confirm button. Buying constructible items is too easy to do by mistake when collecting from nearby pets. Also when accepting gifts or neighbour invites its to easy to hit decline as the continue button or whatever it is, appears right on top of the request decline button. Please fix these issues and you will get more of my money, untill then its a great game for free.

New Resident
    Would be great to get various types of owls too without having to take a chance on a mystery box.

Executive Chef
    I just opened three boxes and got a skating rink, poodle and some other thing I can't remember.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast