Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Suggest New Items

I would like to see new gifts. We've been gifting the same things forever. It would be nice to give something different.

Rhino Keeper
    Will love to see new hair bored with then same ones, like feathered or layers, really long hair straight and curly, buns, curls, wavy hair, braids one and two, bobs, two pony tails, French braids, hair styles with bangs etc.

I would like to see a hat display or a boa display as a limited offer. Perhaps a ballerina tutu outfit. Red heels would be nice.

new gift items and Palm trees....

Mew gift items and Palm trees...

Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    New gift items!!
    I keep posting that we really need new gift items!!! The current ones are boring!!! I don't gift nymore coz it takes too much time and many don't want the gifts!!!
    I've also suggest a registry of sorts, where we can choose which gifts we want...

Also, is there a way to see our avatar walk into the other stores??? I've seen it in other fashion games I've played and it's really fun.

Rhino Keeper
    The flooring choices are very limited. Would like some pretty tiles, like in BS.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    The flooring choices are very limited. Would like some pretty tiles, like in BS.
    what color and types of tiles would you like?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The olympics are coming I think we should get olympics stuf like gold, silver and bronze medals! And I totally agree we should have more gift items for gifting!

Host(ess)
    **** i think i speak for all the ladies on android when i say team lava needs to focus on the request of the game itself & not new catalogs. When r we going to have goals , the game is getting boring & new clothes in a store i can't expand is the focus , what's the point. Try harder on this daily request from numerous players , thank you ! *****

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast