Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Shop: Suggest New Items

Host(ess)
    reptiles, i.e. ball pythons, boas, bearded dragons, ghekos, etc. Also, it would be awesome if we could cross-breed species, i.e. cat with dog, etc. I would also enjoy the game more and stick with it longer if there were better ways to get gems than to purchase them. (I already did this on Facebook with a game where you could NOT get ahead without "buying" fake money with real money. Being on disability, I can't afford to buy virtual gems (and I'm sure others feel the same given the economy).

New themes for shop walls and floor would be absolutely fantastic as mentioned in another post. Also fancy tables and chairs, my customers refuse to sit on my dog bed seats lol. Flowery plants and trees ,butterflies, seahorse, peacocks! more lizards/ fish pond habitat pets and most importantly....mythical pets!! Unicorns, faery dragons, and anything fantasy!!

Farm Supplier
    Hedgehog! Pleease!
    Ally cat? Hahaha
    Angora rabbit!
    Other snakes... like pretty colord ones
    all in all more exotics!
    And an exotics sign... maybe there's one I haven't seen..

I'm sure its already been mentioned but we need shop items! Like walls, floors, and Windows.

Dobermans, rottweilers, German short hair pointers, schnauzers, vislas, black and white cats, conures (mandated & sun), clownfish, tangs, and sharks.

Chickens and goats too!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanasMomma View Post
    I'm sure its already been mentioned but we need shop items! Like walls, floors, and Windows.
    Yes! Customizable floor and wall tiles! All the shops look kind of the same.

Dolphins and monkeys

I think there should be an animal that is a lot of coins, but when you collect you get diamonds!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes! Customizable floor and wall tiles! All the shops look kind of the same.
    Love that idea!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast