Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! teamlava I m running out of food.

Rhino Keeper

Help! teamlava I m running out of food.

I currently level 96.. And yet I running out of food. I understand that the new food are lesser now.. But I wanna max all my food to level 4. Team lava can you give the same amount as previously we have.. I don't understand why those new food is lesser.. I don't like the feeling of running out of food.. I playing fashion story and bakery story, no such problem at all.. Team lava please do something

Rhino Keeper
    All my neighbor though I not playing anymore.. All the customers come in with a angry face.. In fact I play this everyday..feel so sad..

Rhino Keeper
    oh i know how you feel, i tried opening a little restaurant and had to shut my doors for two weeks, i cooked constantly in that time to get my food stock up. i had 180000 food and it was gone in two days. so i shut it again this time for good. its impossible. and to get to such a high level and then for it to almost run out, i feel for you. im on 99 and my foods been dropping a fair bit, if it wasnt for my 12 million mushrooms that restaurant would be closed too. many MANY of my neighbors are having the same problem, alot have quit. its sad and something should be done. it doesnt hlep anyone whos starting out, if you cant keep your restaurant going, you shut down.. that means no gems can be purchased TL!!

New Resident
    Yes I ended up closing my restraunt also due to lack of food. It's frustrating I would like to play it but not when I keep having to block the door to keep food. Don't have these problems with bakery ��

Sometime I will cook the French.toast about one hours with 11cookers.am I crazy?

Rhino Keeper
    i dont run out of food most of the time, i try to keep my counters at a limit...

If you don't care about the money, make your setup into a maze of sorts and it will lower daily consumption. I was able to drop daily consumption to 12k plates by setting up a maze and it wasn't even the most efficient maze I could have made which would have dropped my plates further. I am wide open now with making mushrooms a lot and up to over 500k plates so not worried about running out anytime soon. The guideline for doing this is to make the walk from the door to the host stand as long as possible and then from the host stand to the tables as long as possible then from the tables to the door as long as possible.

I figure with 20M coins it isn't like I am spending a lot anyway. So I may activate my maze again so I can plan a few days away from my restaurant this summer to go boating or camping.

Executive Chef
    WHAT MY FOOD SELLS SO SLOW I hate it

Executive Chef
    I have my restaurant on a really good sell rate way and my food just keeps piling up

Fashion Designer
    Devote one or two appliances to non-stop high output recipes and the rest to the new ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast