Thread: Will someone explain the chest and the benefits of purchasing chest?

Farm Supplier

Will someone explain the chest and the benefits of purchasing chest?

I purchased a chest of jewels, can you redeem all of the chest for prizes? I understand from a previous post that you are able to redeem chest for prizes, is that so for all of the chest? How do I redeem the chest? I purchased the chest of jewels and I can't redeem it for anything. What should I do? Will someone please explain the chest to me, I love this game.

Senior Moderator
    Are you referring to one of the Magic Boxes? If you purchased one, did you see what it said you received? You will only receive one item, most likely found in either the floor items tab (pot of flowers), or the wall items tab (clock).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    I purchased the chest of jewels and it didn't turn into anything. I clicked on it and it gave me the name of the item.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbutch630 View Post
    I purchased the chest of jewels and it didn't turn into anything. I clicked on it and it gave me the name of the item.
    What was the name of the item it gave you? Did you check your design tab under the floor and wall tabs? That is most likely where you'll find your prize.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    What was the name of the item it gave you? Did you check your design tab under the floor and wall tabs? That is most likely where you'll find your prize.
    Ok, but please explain the other boxes and how they work.

Executive Chef
    They all work the same. You press a box that you choose and you get a prize, which can fall under 1st place to 4th place. The prizes should be found in the design tab under floor tab or wall depending on prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Or in Fashion story you can win a dress or jewel, bag, hat, ... for your avatar and you can find it in the closet.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a list of all the different boxes in the different games, with all the things that you can win. Look for it.