Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soulmate in Theme Park not recognized  can't end goal

Question Soulmate in Theme Park not recognized  can't end goal

In the goal it says I should add a soulmate to the theme park. I've already added the soulmate, but it isn't recognized, which means I can't end that goal...

Thanks for your help!

I'm having the exact same problem. I have completed my theme park room, but the game doesn't recognize my soulmate, and I cannot complete the goal. Please help.

Banned
    The goal is not retroactive skit doesn't recognize it if you already had it...you need to either sell that one and buy a new one or just. Buy a new themepark

Ya! Same as me, I've already added soulmate and baby in theme park, but still can't get the goal!!

Hey All,

What is the exact goal name?

I will check this out.

-CD
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hey All,

What is the exact goal name?

I will check this out.

-CD
    Help Bella: Floorboards

- Add a Soulmate to the Theme Park Room

- Add a Baby to the Theme Park Room

The goals are not retroactive, which means they do not record any progress until you actually receive a goal. If you already completed the room (soulmate/baby) before you got the actual goal, you will need to add an additional room to complete the tasks. You can also sell the first room, but adding the additional room will help you collect more coins.

I have the same issue you have to build a new theme park then add a new soulmate but it's just not worth it for me

Host(ess)
    I had the same issue, I sold all the theme park residents and brought them again and that fixed it
    Main I.D:Nightstar91. Currently playing Farm Story
    Alt I.D.:Bluerose125. Currently playing Restaurant Story&Castle Story

I have the same problem with the goals, I have 3 that haven't recognised I've completed them!

And rather frustratingly, I bought the canyon room & I have no pet! I thought it might b a glitch & thought if I got the soulmate it might appear when the soulmate did as I have the option to add one, nope!!! I bought the soulmate & now there's no timer for its arrival, no soulmate, no original pet & it still took the coins! Now it gives me the option to get another soulmate! But as I have noticed only on the tabs at the bottom when I tap the room not when I go to reception????

Anyone else havin the 'no pet' problem??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast