Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not making money in dragon story?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Exactly. Because that makes sense. But americans like making stuff in ways that make no sense: dates, clothes sizes, measurements...xD
    lmao

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Exactly. Because that makes sense. But americans like making stuff in ways that make no sense: dates, clothes sizes, measurements...xD
    hahar yep but they could say the same ! (sorry off topic)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    At first I found it hard but not now. I was lucky when I first started though, getting super rare dragons (Elf, Forestfire & Mermaid) that make a lot of coins helped a lot.
    Grads, I got the night dragon & Virtue Dragon very fast pure luck I guess, and then I wanted to be brave and go for the diamond at level 41 at the moment with Fireworks - Forest, and got a night dragon again. I am not complaining, surely not but I can't afford the small habitat at the moment not to mention the large one! Now I can't breed an other egg until I've got enough money to buy a second habitat since the big one is longer waiting! not even to speak about the mythic habitat! *sigh*

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    now i'm lvl 94 and dont have diamont yet, maybe a little tips might works to get the coins,
    1. patient
    2. open the game regulary every 1 hour and collect the coins
    3. grow the food, take the the 5 hours pumpwings
    4. food the dragon patiently until epic form
    Ow thank you, I just stopped with growing food but usually I planted the Pumpwings at daytime and the Eliteleeks at night.
    I have more than a dozen dragons waiting to be evolved whaha, so I'm busy for a while. other than that I don't know which one to epic at first. I've got water, fire, air, forest, fruitful, life to epic.

Any other tips to make money?

I get some money then end up wasting it on food -_-!

Executive Chef
    I completely understand low lvl islands. Im lvl 100+ and i have 100+ dragons . I can get over 1 mil / day but i spend all on food. Great dragons demand alot of food. I have now 8 mils left and i need to pay 1 mil on an expansion. Go figure!

Executive Chef
    Just plant cheap food and fill all ur habs or buy more habs and fill them. More dragons ,more money! Good luck!

Yeah lol. But more dragon = more habitats and more habitats = more expansions!

And obviously more expansion = more money haha.

I mean if you guys can look at my island and give me some tips on whether I should sell some habitats and dragons or buy some more?

Storm ID; DragonOwner001

Thanks

Executive Chef
    I have just visited you. I had to invite you so feel free to decline if you want. You have a lot of low earning habitats and habitats which only have 1 dragon in it. Rather than spend valuable food on levelling up fires and forests, I would spend money on levelling up higher income dragons which should then be placed in higher level habitats. I would sell some of your forest and fires, sell or trade duplicate dragons like island and invest in light and pink habitats which earn far more money than green and red. I hope this makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have just visited you. I had to invite you so feel free to decline if you want. You have a lot of low earning habitats and habitats which only have 1 dragon in it. Rather than spend valuable food on levelling up fires and forests, I would spend money on levelling up higher income dragons which should then be placed in higher level habitats. I would sell some of your forest and fires, sell or trade duplicate dragons like island and invest in light and pink hoabitats which earn far more money than green and red. I hope this makes sense
    Cheers bud and yeah makes sense abit haha, and pink habitats? What would they be ..

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast