Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not making money in dragon story?

Rhino Keeper
    I have lots of money 2.000.000 coins and I'm level 30��

New Resident
    well, everytime i open dragon story i?ve lost about 1000coinsand i have no idea why!? anyone else with the same problem

Executive Chef
    New players will have a verry hard time for sure. Wait until you expand then dont have enough coins to clear the trees and rocks =]] My advice : buy some gold otherwise it'll take months , seriously MONTHS , to get to the point when habitats start making coins .

Rhino Keeper
    I make about 300-600k a day. Depends on how much i check it.

New Resident
    To: sparks229 Just visited your island, it's terrible. You don't have any habitat or dragon, that's why you can't make anymoney. You spent all the money to clear the plants. That was so wrong. I guess you should contact TL to restart your game. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I have $13million+ silver.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dhj1401 View Post
    To: sparks229 Just visited your island, it's terrible. You don't have any habitat or dragon, that's why you can't make anymoney. You spent all the money to clear the plants. That was so wrong. I guess you should contact TL to restart your game. Good luck
    i think sparks229 isn't using the account you were adding...

Host(ess)
    From which level do you have a little bit more money to spend. I wanted to remove some dumb bitter bark tree, but to remove that darn thing I have to lay down 800.000 coins. So I try to save some move but it is nearly impossible I already have a lack of space for placing habitats!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChNPP View Post
    From which level do you have a little bit more money to spend. I wanted to remove some dumb bitter bark tree, but to remove that darn thing I have to lay down 800.000 coins. So I try to save some move but it is nearly impossible I already have a lack of space for placing habitats!
    I suggest you stop buying stuff, like food and the decorations that the goals tells you to. Evolve the highest earner to Epic form, and when you breed try for a Diamond dragon.

I remember I wasn't getting much, but now thanks to the army of Diamond hybrids I can get 1.5 - 2 million a day, which is a lot right now. It costs me 200+ to expand and trees costing 800k isn't a problem at all or me.

Fashion Designer
    if you urgently need coins, it might help to not use enchanted farm food for a while. helps a lot, even though food production is slow.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast