Thread: How come none of my neighbors appear to be expanding their island with the dynamite?

How come none of my neighbors appear to be expanding their island with the dynamite?

Since the mines opened for me (is that just a level thing, or are the mines a new feature just added?) I've mined with enough dynamite to expand my new little island three times. I am likely not the worlds greatest player and I have plenty of neighbors who are far more advanced than me level-wise, but I was visiting a few islands today, and all of their dynamite based islands are still just that one little block waiting to be expanded...

Are expansions of that island just not showing when your neighbors visit, or am I the only one who's dynamite (and bomb -- I'm only two a way from crafting my little whatever it is dragon) crazy?? It is SUCH a good way to supplement your apple stock, I praise the almighty for it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (7).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	11994  

Fashion Designer
    This is in Beta at the moment for iOS. Thats why no one else can see it
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (8).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	11995

Odder yet, this neighbor, who is clearly more advanced than me, HAS the little expandable-by-dynamite island, and the bridge to it from where the mine should be, but the mine is not there! I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    This is in Beta at the moment for iOS. Thats why no one else can see it
    Ah, thank you! Well I give it two thumbs up, it's awesome. Everyone will love it

Fashion Designer
    Maybe thats how they show it on your visiting. Like if I visit someone with the mining and they have like habitats just floating there, (I don't have the beta test.)
    ~DragonMaster128z

Yeah I'm guessing that the "no mine but still the floating island" is someone who is advanced enough level to HAVE the mine (because I checked on some lower level neighbors, and they don't have anything - so it must be level-based), but doesn't have the operating system. The neighbors who show the mine must be iOS, but I'm guessing I can't see their expansions of the island - or else they all stopped playing months ago and so haven't expanded at all.

Fashion Designer
    Like I said some users don't have it and it is Availible at lvl 80.
    here's where you can find more info
    ~DragonMaster128z

Thanks! I swear I tried searching for mining, but I couldn't find it. I'm terrible at using these forums lol!

Fashion Designer
    Lol I'ts hard to find a thread that has a title nothing to do with the title lol
    ~DragonMaster128z