Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I can't breed Fairy,Eagle,Serpent? Tried the same combination for all 6 times

Why I can't breed Fairy,Eagle,Serpent? Tried the same combination for all 6 times

Fairy Dragon - I did Forest and Air 6 times all Fruit Dragon
    Eagle Dragon - I did Air and Fire 6 times all Firestorm Dragon
    Serpent Dragon - I did Water and Forest 6 times all Island Dragon
    Each is so time consuming please I want Fairy,Eagle And Serpent Dragon I'm gonna cry if i don't get them. Am I doing the combinations wrong am i just very very very unlucky.... Each take me 10-20 Hours. I'm crying.... T^T

Guess you're just very unlucky .. I got Fairy and Eagle after only breeding 3 times total. Try be less fixated on it and try to relax. Maybe if you stop counting, I'll come before you know it

holy crab, i have friend now, me either same problem

Nightclub Owner
    I have a Fairy that I bred the Fire + Air with, so it may be that you've just been unlucky or maybe not doing them back-to-back. Try doing a Fire + Water combo then do the Fire + Air again and see if that works. I think that is what I did. I have both the Magic and Fairy eggs in the nests right now from those 2 breedings.

Nightclub Owner
    I had some people say that the side you put each colour on matters. one recommended putting the air on the left when trying for an eagle.

New Resident
    I have all flags. I tried the upgreatdeten and lvl the 6 he. Nothing functioned. Finally I had 10 this Firestorm Dragons. Why can't I make Eagles?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TroJKaSam View Post
    I have all flags. I tried the upgreatdeten and lvl the 6 he. Nothing functioned. Finally I had 10 this Firestorm Dragons. Why can't I make Eagles?
    Here is how I got an eagle
    When Breeding, pick Air dragon first, then the Fire Dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I made that already 3 time. It does not have nevertheless functioned from these has I now already 11: (

Executive Chef
    it took me a lot of tries to get a wild dragon (whatever the rare red/green combo is) ... I kept getting life dragons regardless of whether I chose red first or green first or used high or low level dragons, or evolved vs not evolved, or already crossbred combos with red or green.

I really think it's like the surprise boxes... there's some percentage chance of getting the rare one, and you just have to keep trying. As long as you mix up red and green...

now I'm trying to decide if I try my luck at the other rare ones... but I still have more common crossbreeds to worry about now that my water dragon is mature.

Rhino Keeper
    I got an Eagle, Mindvolt and Fairy One. So I got good Luck yet. But I have Problems to get a Wild, too. I don't care...someday I have them all XDDD

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast