Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I can't breed Fairy,Eagle,Serpent? Tried the same combination for all 6 times

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    @ hokix , it is true! I have put firestorm and air together and have an eagle eg now!
    What I do not understand is that I have water and a fairydragon together and it again count 14 hrs. So an Eagle again but it cannot be One because I ad no red to it. ( fairydragon is green and yellow). I wanted to go for a mindvolt.!
    im also using firestorm and air.. it finally states they need to mate for 14hrs instead of the usual 12.. i have got like 6fire storms now man..

its finally an eagle coming right ? ill only know in 14hrs..

Yes, that is an ealge dragon. 6 firestroms later I got mine

7 firestorms now,still no eagle. T_T

Farm Supplier
    Here's an example of how probability (random chance) works:

Let's assume there is a 1 in 4 chance of getting a rare dragon.
    Round 1 - Using the 1:4 assumption on average, for every 100 people breeding dragons, 25 will be lucky and get a rare their first time.
    Round 2 - If the 75 unlucky people all bred again, around 19 of them would get a rare dragon the second try, leaving around 56 unhappy people. Meanwhile, if the 25 lucky people bred again, around 6 of them would get 2 rares in a row. Those lucky people will likely come to the forums and tell everyone how easy it was for them!
    Round 3 - If those 56 unhappy people went another round, around 14 more would get a rare dragon, leaving around 42 very annoyed people.
    Round 4 - The 42 very annoyed people breed again, and only around 11 of them get rares. Now there are 31 of 100 pissed off breeders, wondering why they didn't get a dragon after 4 rounds. Some might be thinking - the odds are 1 in 4, and they bred 4 times, so they should have gotten a rare one, right?
    Round 10 - Using the same odds, after 10 rounds, 5 of the 100 people (on average) will be extremely unlucky and still not have a rare dragon. Meanwhile, most other breeders will already have 2 or 3 dragons.

By the way, with 1 in 4 odds, you don't get greater 99% probability of get at least 1 rare until you go 16 rounds. The poor person who is 0 for 16 definitely has a right to complain.

That's random for you.
    Last edited by Niimue; 05-27-12 at 01:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    After trying 5 attempts for fairy (but got Fruitful) and 3 attempts for Eagle (but got firmstorms) together (I tried it one by one after each failure)
    now seems i got a fairy in the breeding den as it shows the breeding hours is 8 hrs,
    and i want to scream....... finally got 1 rare dragon after the magic (magic does not count in as i think you must get a purple for red+blue since there are no alternative for this combination)

I have gotten all of the rare dragons except for the diamond. I don't think it was luck as much as it was the amount of $$ I spent on gold to rapid breed and hatch. I spent $50.00 last evening and did nothing with it but breed and hatch. Most of the rare I got when I bought at least the $9.00 package. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe not. Judy my own theory.

Sorry..darned spell checker..it should read "just my own theory". ������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnelee1958 View Post
    Sorry..darned spell checker..it should read "just my own theory". ������
    Would help if we could edit our posts
    I can't star breeding rates until I have enough coins to farm food

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnelee1958 View Post
    I have gotten all of the rare dragons except for the diamond. I don't think it was luck as much as it was the amount of $$ I spent on gold to rapid breed and hatch. I spent $50.00 last evening and did nothing with it but breed and hatch. Most of the rare I got when I bought at least the $9.00 package. Maybe it's just coincidence, maybe not. Judy my own theory.
    I think it just luck... But I have every dragon except for mindvolt and diamond and guess what I've wasted 0 real money...I wouldn't since eventually if I'm lucky enough I'll get one of each by trying and trying

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doraemon1121 View Post
    After trying 5 attempts for fairy (but got Fruitful) and 3 attempts for Eagle (but got firmstorms) together (I tried it one by one after each failure)
    now seems i got a fairy in the breeding den as it shows the breeding hours is 8 hrs,
    and i want to scream....... finally got 1 rare dragon after the magic (magic does not count in as i think you must get a purple for red+blue since there are no alternative for this combination)
    Yeah I just got my fairy egg being hatched
    now I put Fire and Air in the breeding den after I suceeded in the fairy dragon
    and it is taking 14 hrs
    so I also got an Eagle dragon breeding after the success of Fairy Dragon
    Finally got those two rare dragons!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast