Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL Is there any limit on requests accepted

Rhino Keeper

TL Is there any limit on requests accepted

I'm looking for a definitive answer from one of the TL people on whether there exists any limit at all on how many requests any one person can accept from their neighbors in one day.

I don't believe there is any limit, and find it annoying that some neighbors act like you're requesting their first born child when you request a part. They don't need to gift that part, only accept the request.

What am I missing??

Fashion Designer
    IDK - good question.

Rhino Keeper
    You can receive 20 parts from request in one day

Rhino Keeper
    Oh nvm Idk about if its the same in pet story... sorry

Nightclub Owner
    It is the same. Check out this link which explains the gifting process which is the same in all games: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...829#post304829

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire
    Here is a summary of how the current Gifting system functions.

You can "receive" and "accept" 20 gifts a day. Think of "receive" as a pending gift. You received a gift, but haven't accepted or declined it yet. "Accept" means you accepted a "received" gift, or pending gift. You can only get a combined total of 20 pending/accepted gifts per day.

This means if you accept 7 gifts, then you will only be able to see 13 pending gifts. If you accept 19 gifts, then only 1 pending gift will be displayed.

If you have received a total of 20 pending/accepted gifts, then you will not be able to receive any more gifts. Any neighbor that tries to send you a gift will receive an error message, explaining you have already received the maximum amount of gifts for the day. In order to receive more gifts, if you haven't reached the limit, you will need to decline some pending gifts. When you decline a gift, it opens up a spot in your pending queue. Be careful when you decline gifts, because they will be removed from the pending list and cannot be recovered.
    Additionally, if you are constructing an appliance or other "buildable" item you can also send requests out for 20 more parts. So between requested items and regular gifts you are supposed to be able to receive 40 gifts total for the day- 20 accepted/pending gifts & 20 parts in answer to your request.

What i have found, however, is that if after you have accepted 20 regular gifts you try to send out a request for parts, your neighbours may not receive your request until the next day.

Senior Moderator
    Are you asking how many request per day a person can fill? Or how many they can request? 20 a day for the request, and I'm honestly not sure about how many can be filled. I will ask though
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    I think the amount of requests from your neighbors that you can accept is unlimited.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    You also sometimes run into a bug with the requesting system...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I think the amount of requests from your neighbors that you can accept is unlimited.
    It is unlimited, i believe. And if your neighbours don't want to accept your requests then perhaps new neighbours would be the answer for you! Some players don't want to send out different gifts to different people-i.e. john writes on my wall asking for a nozzle, Jane writes on my wall asking for a gear, Jill asks for a knob etc. Filling those kinds of "requests" can be different, but if you send an ingame request directly from the "constructable" appliance box then it should be pretty easy for the person to just hit accept even though they may send you a different "regular gift" that day.

Farm Supplier
    I think 20, because I counted....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast