Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Bakery

Executive Chef
    I like your ideas, pinkcherryb. I like to keep my bakery realistic too, and I would love to have things like an industrial mixer and fridge. I like the baking counter and icing counter from the Madeline tin and cake & tea box but I don't want to gamble when there's only one thing in each box I want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I like your ideas, pinkcherryb. I like to keep my bakery realistic too, and I would love to have things like an industrial mixer and fridge. I like the baking counter and icing counter from the Madeline tin and cake & tea box but I don't want to gamble when there's only one thing in each box I want.
    Thank you! I know what you mean, I was pretty lucky with the cake and tea box and the Madeleine tin was a bit harder but I had the money and it was worth it to me because they're so darling. I wish they had a trading/auction type feature where players can trade or bid on items that others already have but may not want or have too many of. I have like three Giant Gummi Bears that I'd love to trade for a SnoCone or Cotton Candy Machine but that's not where the money is, is it? Lol Let's keep this thread going, maybe someone "high up" will take our suggestions into consideration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    There are some lovely realistic, proper bakery items in the boxes. I have the baking counter which looks great once I found a way of fitting it into my bakery. You're right about it being quite a gamble though. I got a Parisian fountain the other day, yikes. I've been wanting to add a 'patio' to my bakery but it isn't big enough yet, and I hate to think of a fountain being stuck in the middle of my bakery ... so, into storage for now!

(Saying that, one of my favourite real life cafes actually has two fountains/water features inside it).

Executive Chef
    Here is a picture of lola1190's bakery (posted with her permission). I love the colors you choose, the purple with the brown tables is beautiful. I see where you are planning for the outdoor area... It's going to be great, the entry is so pretty. I can't wait to see it!

Does anyone else want their bakery picture posted in this thread? If your Android or if you don't know how to post a picture just let me know (either send me a message or just post in this thread). I'd be happy to post a picture of your realistic bakery for you. I just love seeing beautiful, realistic bakeries

Executive Chef
    I love your realistic bakeries! I started out with that in mind, but you are right! With all the cartoony stuff in design tab it is really tricky! I have kept a realistic counter/kitchen but the rest has kinda gotten away on me lol!

Executive Chef
    Also I have always wanted a comfy sofa and coffee table to have a cozy coffee in front of the fire place.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yay, thanks AnnasCoffee ^_^

Looks even smaller on my computer screen right now but I've almost got to ?1m for my next expansion!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Also I have always wanted a comfy sofa and coffee table to have a cozy coffee in front of the fire place.
    I'd love to see a realistic sofa!
    Like a nice brown leather one. And one of those pouffe (sp?) things.

Rhino Keeper
    Anna you have a perfect realistic bakery excellent
    I'm so in favour I keep mine real too!
    I would post a picture but I don't know how

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    Anna you have a perfect realistic bakery excellent
    I'm so in favour I keep mine real too!
    I would post a picture but I don't know how
    Thanks

Let me know if you want me to post a picture of your bakery for you. I am happy to do it If anyone has a realistic bakery and wants me to post a picture for you, just let me know.

(Note: I have to send you a neighbor request in the game to be able to visit you and take the picture. Then you can delete me if you want).