Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,328 of 1328

Thread: Realistic Bakery

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraBlossom188 View Post
    lol thanks But I just remodeled, so maybe this seems cuter..? anyone know wether it's good or not..? here you go:

It's even cuter. Do what you think looks good for you. If you want some non gem ideas, then browse the pics of the many bakeries shown already.

I don't do realistic personally. It's a waste of time when this virtual game insists of having us stick animals in our places one way or another. I usually fall in love with the overly decorated gem bakeries. My own was like this before I grew bored and lazy with redecorating.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    It's even cuter. Do what you think looks good for you. If you want some non gem ideas, then browse the pics of the many bakeries shown already.

I don't do realistic personally. It's a waste of time when this virtual game insists of having us stick animals in our places one way or another. I usually fall in love with the overly decorated gem bakeries. My own was like this before I grew bored and lazy with redecorating.
    Thanks!

Host(ess)
    These are all such nice bakeries

Host(ess)
    We should be able to delete pending requests and old parts

Farm Supplier
    I don't do realistic personally. It's a waste of time when this virtual game insists of having us stick animals in our places one way or another. I usually fall in love with the overly decorated gem bakeries. My own was like this before I grew bored and lazy with redecorating.[/QUOTE]

Same here!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2013-07-16-04-42-49.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	8696

Here is brownie land, my unrealistic bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a picture of mine...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	8910

I love everyone's idea of the realisticness. I tried to get mine on that level also (especially with starting out), however I read above about the thousands of tables and how crazy that seems lol. Thats funny because I used to think the same thing but the reason I have mine like that is because I wanted to find use of all the nice tables and chairs I have and spent coins on. I did a huge makeover on my bakery (& restaurant) and I believe I did a pretty good job compared to what it looked like before

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2013-07-25-08-58-33.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	8992
    My bakery on the beach...

Rhino Keeper
    FYI- The Chocolate Bar (above) has bar seating, a party section (with a royal visitor), and boardwalk seating. On the beach, there's some sort of pirate festival going on. The pier has a ride. Next door, it looks like a pirate-themed eatery may be opening soon...