Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1328

Thread: Realistic Bakery

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by altarisse View Post
    What's that item to beside the Kitchen Hutch (not the flour one, the other one)?
    coffee grinder. It's from the new york box.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-12 at 07:33 PM. Reason: removed comment-discussing mod actions- see forum rules

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnios View Post
    melanie, too bad you are poor
    I am in a similar situation. Since my boss cut my working hours I am struggling to keep my family fed and pay all my bills. I downloaded this game because it was free, but I then discovered you cannot advance very well if you don't have gems. I have tried mastering recipies to collect gems but this does take a long time and not the most profitable way of playing. I would never consider using my real money to buy virtual gems. I would like to buy some Halloween stuff but I know it will be short-lived. Hopefully the Christmas update will have some more reasonably priced items. Unfortunately TeamLava is based in California where life is not a struggle. It is a shame they are so detached from the rest of the world. People who have got money will spend it on whatever they want anyway. It's the poor people like us who are struggling to expand and decorate. Where's the fun in that?

Farm Supplier
    California life is not a struggle? LOL!!!! Try living in a place where it costs almost 5 bucks for a gallon of gas, where a rent for a house is at least 1700 for a two bedroom, schools are closing because of budget cuts in every school distric and welfare goes for the millions towards people in section 8... Living in the us is a struggle...California is not the paradise you think

Host(ess)
    Love this game! My own little private getaway and have never spent a dollar! You can relax in the (haunted) garden, play a game of mahjong, enjoy a hot cup of coffee while reading a book in the study, celebrate a birthday in the party room or rock out with the band! So fun!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    I've never purchased a limited edition item but this time I just couldn't pass it up, I also purchased the boardwalk looking coffee sign by mistake but I'm under loopiness inducing medication so I give myself a pass ;p lol My bakery is more on the realistic side and I wish I could show you guys but I'm Android so no dice! Is it just me or does it seem like these were two separate theme updates meshed together for the sake of Mama's Day? The coffee sign is just so...out of place? I'm not complaining, just saying.... Anyway as I said I'm in looove with the coffee bean display since it's so realistic and was wondering if anyone else out there has a more realistic looking bakery too? Maybe we can use this thread to showcase those bakeries and suggest potential items for people who want more bakery oriented decorations. I'll start:

Industrial Refrigerator(like the one from RS Mystery Mail Box)
    Large Stand Mixer(maybe a custard yellow color for a touch of whimsy)
    Another Display Counter for small desserts like cupcakes, macarons and fun shaped cookies
    Pots and Pans Metal Shelf(Floor Decoration)
    Sprinkle Shelf (Wall Decoration)- my personal wish!

I'm sure there are other realistic bakery items others would like to see, I thought I'd start a fun thread on what people wish for and if anyone has a realistic looking bakery please post it

I really wish they'd bring this one back. I missed it last time and would definitely buy it.

Hey, guys & gals...! I was startingto wonder if i had to find some kind of format to follow to design my bakery like evry1 elsw'.... i have a REALISTIC BAKERY. I hav a really dumb phone, tho so trying to upload my pic is outa the question. & i also dont have a computer. But, if u like realistic bakeries, come & visit mine...my ID: PurpleButterfliesNBlueDragons, my Bakery's name: Heavenly Sweets. You can also add me if u like, or post ur idon my wall! I hope to see y'all soon!

Rhino Keeper
    God, are any of these users still playing? Anyone have them as a neighbor?

Farm Supplier

Does my bakery seem realistic..? I don't even know

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraBlossom188 View Post

It's adorable. To the point, not cluttered. Just enough space for the bots to get in, eat, pay and waddle out.

Fashion Designer
    I believe the purpose is to create spaces within the bakery that mimic places you would go or see in RL; that being said, I don't think walking halfway across an open space to get to my chair to eat is very realistic in design, but I don't see anything wrong with the design in general (⌒_⌒)