Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1328

Thread: Realistic Bakery

And mine before the removal of tables and chairs...

Farm Supplier
    There's not a lot of real long lasting players posting pics. There's always a negative sound to most threads because of prices. I try to keep on playing but it is not the prices that make think of quitting but the vibe of the people posting. I thought this game was to have fun and enjoy and forget about people losing homes and fighting in Iraq

You guys sound like you really miss your bakeries

Farm Supplier
    Oh! Not me! I play and enjoy the game with my kids. And more than anything. I like to keep it light and not judge or feel people unwelcome. Cute bakery lynnandroid! Congrats!

KDF, it's just become a really difficult game to play to achieve anything in. People are angry, they feel like they have been betrayed. I'm sure noone wanted to make you feel unwelcome. I've been watching this thread for ages, and the people on here found a bond through being able to have a bakery that was realistic, I guess they are just trying to preserve that one little shred of dignity - TL has made the game impossible for them, this thread was their last semblance of unity.

Quote Originally Posted by andyman4u View Post
    KDF, it's just become a really difficult game to play to achieve anything in. People are angry, they feel like they have been betrayed. I'm sure noone wanted to make you feel unwelcome. I've been watching this thread for ages, and the people on here found a bond through being able to have a bakery that was realistic, I guess they are just trying to preserve that one little shred of dignity - TL has made the game impossible for them, this thread was their last semblance of unity.
    Here here!
    Agreed!

LynnStorm8, I miss you! T_T

Farm Supplier
    Oh andyman4u,it's cool! I get it .like I say to my 15 year old who's siting right next to me, life goes on, it's a game and we have the ability to make choices. Cannot afford it? Don't play, can spend the time and money? Then go for it. Do u want to complain? That's what freedom of expression is for. It's all good. Enjoy! Or not!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnAndroid View Post
    Here here!
    Agreed!

LynnStorm8, I miss you! T_T
    A few of the oldies seem to have disappeared from here. I wish I had got to know them better and joined in this thread more.

Quote Originally Posted by andyman4u View Post
    This part made me teary-eyed :'(

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnAndroid View Post
    And mine before the removal of tables and chairs...

What's that item to beside the Kitchen Hutch (not the flour one, the other one)?