• 80 to 90

4 5.26%
  • 90 and up

19 25.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many neighbors do you have?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I had about 125, but I've deleted the non-active neighbors and the non-watering neighbors, so now I've got about 74.

I ignore invites unless the person has watered me at least 3 days in a row. (Obviously, I return the watering.) Then I assume they'll be a good watering neighbor, and invite them.
    Ya, they should at least take a girl out for dinner first

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    I think 33, I definitely need 3 more for the next expand (hint hint).

I love passiv neighbours :-) , so if you don't want me to water and don't expect me to gift daily (I don't play daily and sometimes it takes forever to load so I just give up) I am happy to fill up your ranks. Just add me.

Fashion Designer
    62, but a lot of them or neighbours who no longer play - which suits me fine. There are about 5 or 6 people I water as often as I can and I occasionally splash other active neighborus abotu once a month.
    The whole watering thing is incredibly tedious and timeconsuming. There are some people I just like checking in on - especially when I try to speedfarm - but as often as not the game freezes or takes forever.
    I sometimes visit HEctor just for lauhgs but his farm is always chockfull...

Fashion Designer
    Oh, and I have one neighbour who hates it when people water her farm. She added me after I promised her I'd never defile her desing with stupid drops (they were still bouncing at the time) Unfortunately I've forgotten who that was so I try not to water the 0 candidates.
    I woudl like to visit her, though. Hello??? Are you there? What was your farmname again???
    :-D

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGelbeKaiser View Post
    62, but a lot of them or neighbours who no longer play - which suits me fine. There are about 5 or 6 people I water as often as I can and I occasionally splash other active neighborus abotu once a month.
    The whole watering thing is incredibly tedious and timeconsuming. There are some people I just like checking in on - especially when I try to speedfarm - but as often as not the game freezes or takes forever.
    I sometimes visit HEctor just for lauhgs but his farm is always chockfull...
    Hector quit

Fashion Designer
    Used to have just under 100, but lost almost 25% of them after this last update. 
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Hector quit
    O.o You're right! I just checked and his farm is empty. :-( :-(
    Last time I visited him was before the cursed update. There was also a message about a long post of his. Tl really is unique about thier desire to drive people away. I guess they just don't make enough money with long term players but just with the medium length ones? another prolific neighbour of mine, whose designs I really loved, has stopped playing, too. She had everything waterrelated possible inculding oodles of azaleas. Must have cost a forutne. I guess someone who loves waterdesigns can only wait for watertiles for so long...

I need to tell Yanoshka that I am playing a very quirky Russian farm game at the moment. Somewhat teidous gameplay (with limited energylevels that take forever to reload) but a very amusing desing. Desinging options are limited and the mobile version (it is originally a Facebook game) is a bit basic. I think I won't play it forever but it is a nice change.

Oh well. I'm on the road a lot in the next two weeks so probably won't play FS much.
    Hey, maybe I'll come back to a customerefriendly version that has all the issues resolved? Parity, watertiles, no tap to manage, a tractor... :-D

Rhino Keeper
    60-70neighbors

Host(ess)
    I have less than 50 now. I delete nbrs who don't water or send gifts. Why are nbrs needed to expand? I am at level 72.

Farm Supplier
    Right now I have around 70. I have had as much as 150. I delete people when they stop playing and I have been playing - just about daily - for 2 years. I'm at Level 69 and am 4 stars currently.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast