Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Farm Weekly Update 5-10-12

Holy cow....you people would complain if you were hung with a new rope. TL fixed the spacing problem and are NEVER going to please everybody, but do you have to grumble about EVERYTHING that they do? Cut them a little slack, would you? If you don't want to spend gems on the bungalow.....very simple...don't buy it. If you don't like the flowers...very simple..don't plant them. DUH!!!

Rhino Keeper
    More short term crops with decent payout. All the crops I have left to master are 18 hours or more. Trees that need a mortgage to buy. 10,000 to 15,000 might as well be for gems. Only a few can afford them or those that buy a few will take several years to master.

Executive Chef
    The Flowers are beautiful! We have some just like that in our garden.

Rhino Keeper
    Flowers are pretty, resort thing is nice but not part of the farm theme. Not really much of an update. Where are the new crops, trees, farm animals and farm buildings?

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGelbeKaiser View Post
    Hmpf.
    Getaway is pretty but too expensive - and not very 'farmy'.
    The rest doesn't really do anything for me.
    My thoughts too about not being 'farmy' but it's the one thing I've purposely spent gems on in FS (besides goal skipping). Like another poster's reason, it's in my storage because farm space is needed for mastering. But I couldn't pass it up... I can totally picture my boyfriend and me, in our own huts each, sipping Pina Coladas. Visiting each other by crossing the little bridge...

But honestly, I'm not surprised it's not 'farmy' when most updates in all the games are in the same vein by not really being related to the game they're released in... At this rate, I won't be surprised if TL decides FS needs an oven...

Though I don't agree on the expensive part. Expensive is Bakery's 2x2 past limited water related item for about 60 Gems when there was a similar CYN pond for 32G that was 4x4. ;>. I was about to buy that BS item until I placed it and saw it was a dinky 2x2.

And it doesn't matter for this item anymore, but a 4x4 space is enough to place it out. 5x5 is NOT required but does make placing it easier (though means you "delete" more planted crops if like me, you get the brilliant idea to buy few hours after you have already planted... lol).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    My thoughts too about not being 'farmy' but it's the one thing I've purposely spent gems on in FS (besides goal skipping). Like another poster's reason, it's in my storage because farm space is needed for mastering. But I couldn't pass it up... I can totally picture my boyfriend and me, in our own huts each, sipping Pina Coladas. Visiting each other by crossing the little bridge...

But honestly, I'm not surprised it's not 'farmy' when most updates in all the games are in the same vein by not really being related to the game they're released in... At this rate, I won't be surprised if TL decides FS needs an oven...

Though I don't agree on the expensive part. Expensive is Bakery's 2x2 past limited water related item for about 60 Gems when there was a similar CYN pond for 32G that was 4x4. ;>. I was about to buy that BS item until I placed it and saw it was a dinky 2x2.

And it doesn't matter for this item anymore, but a 4x4 space is enough to place it out. 5x5 is NOT required but does make placing it easier (though means you "delete" more planted crops if like me, you get the brilliant idea to buy few hours after you have already planted... lol).
    Dunno..I wouldn't mind a little domeshaped breadbaking outdoor oven made of stone..
    And we do have a barbeque.

I remember that the insanely expensive extentions were one reason why I gave up on BS. And the lack of different colours. Same with restaurant. The only reason I once played Fashion story for a few weeks was to be able to design something stylish for coins.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456