Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily bonus increase?

Daily bonus increase?

In my experience over the last 6 months, the daily bonus amount ran in the roughly 600 to 3000 coin range, probably averaging about 1200. Never more than 4,000. Today I got more than 7,000 coins, and yesterday I got more than 12,000. One high number I could have written off to an odd return from the random number generator. But two sounds like a code change at the server level.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of coins you get in the daily "bonus"? Is there any rhyme or reason to this? What about other TL games -- I'm assuming they use the same code for all games.

If I were the suspicious type, I would say that TL is trying to give us extra coins to give is something else to think about other than the infernal Tap To Manage crop "feature". That's IF I were the suspicious type. I'm not. Nope, not me. Just curious about random number generators, especially when they change their behavior.

FS 2.0.1 (unfortunately...)
    iOS 5.1

Fashion Designer
    I got 400 yesterday, or was it 42. Its never very big.

I know ur not showing off or anything but ur post but makes me

Grand Emperor
    I got 600 today. And a pop up daily bonus in pet story of 5000 coins that did NOT get added.

Executive Chef
    I got 9000 today in Farm and was shocked to see it - although I don't know if it was actually added to my total - will try to pay attention tomorrow

Executive Chef
    Today I got 11,218 in Daily Bonus.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Fashion Designer
    I haven't actually looked properly at my daily bonus in ages. I'll pay attention tomorrow.

Grand Emperor
    I get the least for daily bonuses in Farm. Its almost always under 1000 coins, if greater, not by much. I know its not in the 10000 range or that would have caught my attention. I'll check closer after reset tonight.

Maybe the increase wasn't released to Androids.

The Honorable Panda
    I am not getting high daily bonus either. I am on iphone 4. I will pay a little more attention tomorrow.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have gotten as much as 15,000 coins and today was 10,001 or something. My husband who plays didn't get that much until yesterday and he got 9,000.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not happy about my crummy coin amounts

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast