View Poll Results: What fast food do you LIKE?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • McDonalds

19 44.19%
  • Burger King

10 23.26%
  • Rally's

3 6.98%
  • Subway

17 39.53%
  • Wendy's

14 32.56%
  • Taco Bell

11 25.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite Fast food place to eat?

Nightclub Owner
    Ooops, I picked BK and Wendy's and it should've been BK and Subway. I sometimes call hubby and ask him to bring home BK, since he passes it on his way home, and those are for the nights I don't feel like cooking. But when I was working I loved to go to Subway and get their Italian. YumYum. I don't have a Subway near me right now, only a D'Angelos, and I don't really like them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    .but prior to 2 generations before me, we came from a long line of farmers for hundreds of years. We generally don't eat the animal that help us farm, so many of us have never tasted beef in our lives.
    Oh may....when our milk cows would go dry, it was off to the slaughter house. Some of the old ones would be kinda tough (best to make them all hamburger) but the younger ones were usually very good. I especially liked eating one's that always kicked me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    You should try 5 Guys burgers - they are Delicious! Definitely agree about McDonalds
    I have and they are pretty good. A little too on the pricy side, IMHO.

And the frozen patties ALDI's sells are better than just about anything.

I also eat eat a good bit of Subway.

Executive Chef
    Where's in and out?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    Oh may....when our milk cows would go dry, it was off to the slaughter house. Some of the old ones would be kinda tough (best to make them all hamburger) but the younger ones were usually very good. I especially liked eating one's that always kicked me.
    OMG, you **** me. hahahahahhahaha ROLFMAO

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    OMG, you **** me. hahahahahhahaha ROLFMAO
    Haha, I was going to quote that too. Hilarious!

I have a soft spot for McDonalds. So gross, but so tasty.

Does anyone have a Bobby's Burger Palace nearby? I think there are only a few right now but it is amazing. Their burgers are the perfect size... They can be cooked medium rare... They will put alcohol in your milkshakes... And they ROLL THE BURGERS IN POTATO CHIPS. Amazing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post

Does anyone have a Bobby's Burger Palace nearby? I think there are only a few right now but it is amazing. Their burgers are the perfect size... They can be cooked medium rare... They will put alcohol in your milkshakes... And they ROLL THE BURGERS IN POTATO CHIPS. Amazing.
    Nope, never heard of them. I like my meat dead, so well done is the only way I'll go. I won't even let the hubby cook a burger on the grill for me, it is either I cook it or my dad does, nobody else can get the cooked as dead as I like them. If there is even a spot of red that isn't Ketchup, I'll toss the thing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    Where's in and out?
    They're in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Texas. Fresh meat, fresh cut fries, not frozen. The food is really good, for fast food.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post

Hadn't heard of them, so I googled the place. They're owned by Bobby Flay, so they burgers should be good. Too bad they're only on the east coast. I'd go there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Hadn't heard of them, so I googled the place. They're owned by Bobby Flay, so they burgers should be good. Too bad they're only on the east coast. I'd go there.
    I don't want to google right now, anywhere near me? NH is the East Coast, but the coast is BIG. LMAO

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast