Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PinkStarbelly's Pet & Fun Rooms' Profit Calculator

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flaquitachula View Post
    Mines 45 thankfully....why are the prices different????
    According to queentina, TL are tweaking the prices since it's a new game to see what will be best. It happened with PSS too. I think.

Executive Chef
    D'oh, I just realized you addressed the profit per square issue in your post. I think I *****ed and jumped right to the math, lol. Sorry! And once again, nice work! I really appreciate the effort that goes into making things like this that help us all out

Banned
    My tea room is 89 gems....What I really want is the Aurora Borealis.......125 gems. How much does it cost for you guys?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    My tea room is 89 gems....What I really want is the Aurora Borealis.......125 gems. How much does it cost for you guys?
    *sigh* 250 gems. I have the highest prices. TL hates me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm wondering if they are going to randomize the cost every week.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    Mine costs 63 gems. I have all 3 levels of pricing and I refuse to buy any gems on the mid and high level hotels.

Thnks to PinkStarBelly and piggiful for their calculations! Just a small correction to the list of rooms - the Sports Field actually earns 1000 coins an hour, not 600.

Executive Chef
    Agggg I have the Highest prices

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    Thnks to PinkStarBelly and piggiful for their calculations! Just a small correction to the list of rooms - the Sports Field actually earns 1000 coins an hour, not 600.
    I don't think PinkStarBelly was concerned about the sports field at all. No one in their right mind can keep up with collecting every 6 minutes:-D

I have 20 of them and I collect once or twice an hour. I only have them because they are all I can afford.
    They are slowly replaced with sultan suites, royal bedrooms and ramen stands.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Mine is 250 too. I think I have the highest prices on everything!!! The expansion costs and wait times are just plain disgusting. I was only level 15 and it cost me 500,000 and 4 days to expand! That should be the cost when we're on level 30 or higher, not this soon! It takes FOREVER to make 500 grand! Ugh. I might stop playing until its not so new and they've worked out these awful kinks...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast