Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PinkStarbelly's Pet & Fun Rooms' Profit Calculator

Awesome! Thanks

After taking over a month's break, I'm excited to see that there's lots of new rooms. A few that has caught my eyes. I'm especially excited about the room Sauna, it acually beats the all mighty Sultan Suite both profit and EXP (AND it only takes up half the space, 1 square). But then again, it costs a whooping 4.13 million coins and another additional 2.891 million in decoration fee so it needs to be bad*ss!! Aside from the super duper high price, it does take 22 hrs to construct which I hate since Sultan Suite only takes a few seconds. I have 3 Saunas ready in a few hours. Stop by my hotel if you guys are interested in seeing it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    After taking over a month's break, I'm excited to see that there's lots of new rooms. A few that has caught my eyes. I'm especially excited about the room Sauna, it acually beats the all mighty Sultan Suite both profit and EXP (AND it only takes up half the space, 1 square). But then again, it costs a whooping 4.13 million coins and another additional 2.891 million in decoration fee so it needs to be bad*ss!! Aside from the super duper high price, it does take 22 hrs to construct which I hate since Sultan Suite only takes a few seconds. I have 3 Saunas ready in a few hours. Stop by my hotel if you guys are interested in seeing it
    Omg you are so rich. I agree sultan is fastest and most convenient high income room
    I can only afford one sauna room and saving money for soulmate baby

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345