Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food going too fast?

Food going too fast?

A few months ago i didnt have enough counters for all my food...now my food seems to be going quicker than i can make them. Is this happening to anyone else? Has RS sped up the rate that food gets eaten?

Senior Moderator
    It hasn't been sped up, many of the new recipes have lower servings then the older ones. This has been reported, no word of if it will be changed.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    No please please please the sell rate isn't fast enough don't lower it raise it why is everybody complaining I'm making more food than I can sell Even with the new recipies

Host(ess)
    Ever since they changed it awhile back where they sped up the food consumption rate, it wiped out my entire stock before they apparently returned it to the original rates (though I don't think they did). I have never recovered from that. Even cooking the older foods around the clock, I run out every day. I have the maximum + 1 appliances and cannot keep up, new food or old.

Yet others are obviously not having this problem as they are keeping up just fine even by cooking the newer foods. I don't get it. It is getting frustrating though to be constantly out of food.

Fashion Designer
    I am also having trouble keeping my counters stocked. Of course, I sold a lot of food while on vacation for a week. But now I'm trying to master some of the 2 day recipes, interspersed with new recipes. I blocked my door most of yesterday, and am begging neighbors to send food, not parts. I would like to see quantities per recipe increased.

Executive Chef
    I have way too much food I hate this

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I have way too much food I hate this
    This is what I don't understand. You seem to be easily keeping pace while others (like myself) are struggling just to keep food on the counters. I understand where you are coming from, since before they messed with the food rate, I had so much. But whatever has changed now makes it next to impossible to keep up unless I am cooking chicken salad every half hour (not very practical). Why the difference?

Rhino Keeper
    I had to play with the number and the place of the chairs so I don't run out of food. I guess I'm making less money this way, but at least my counters are not completely empty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    No please please please the sell rate isn't fast enough don't lower it raise it why is everybody complaining I'm making more food than I can sell Even with the new recipies
    Interesting.... Is it the food u are making or the layout of your restaurant, or how often you play, or something else? Do u mind if I add you too check out your restaurant as I loose food too fast too?

Executive Chef
    Mattyboo u are on a very high level, I have heard people on high levels complain about too much food before. Do u think that has something to do with it? Otherwise your seating is close to the door so that can't be it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast