Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glitch or Problem

Host(ess)

Glitch or Problem

HELP!!!! My chocolate dippy thingy (cant find it in appliances) disappeared!!! What should I do????

Nightclub Owner
    First, freak out completely. Then throw a serious hissy fit. Then, and only after freaking out and throwing a hissy fit, force close the app and restart. If that doesn't work, try deleting the app and reinstalling.

If THAT still doesn't work then repeat steps 1 and 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    First, freak out completely. Then throw a serious hissy fit. Then, and only after freaking out and throwing a hissy fit, force close the app and restart. If that doesn't work, try deleting the app and reinstalling.

Lol that was hilarious

Executive Chef

Lol I should try that......

Nightclub Owner

OMG, KP and GG should put this as their siggys.

Host(ess)
    Okkkk... Will try that...

Host(ess)
    Btw. I already freaked, and I have no idea how to throw a hissy fit!! Im growing up in a house where temper tantrums are immediately reprimanded. (I have an un unusually large vocab.-I know a 45 letter word: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis! Spelled that all myself!!!!)

Executive Chef
    That's a valentines appliance you can neer get it back hope you figure it out thIs would never be worth it for an appliance except maybe a gem appliance but since it's this appliance you could email support@teamlava.com

Did you mean Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis? Lol one letter off but that's a cool word. Check the end of your appliances too. The stuff u can't build anymore gets placed towards the end sometimes; u may have missed it? Hope u find ur machine

Hi storygamer21!

As mattyboo1 said, if steps 1-4 do not work go ahead and send in a Support Ticket to support@teamlava.com

Make sure you include your Storm8 ID and the problem you face. They will be more than happy to assist you.

-CD
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast