Thread: Storing pets

Farm Supplier

Storing pets

Why can't I store pets while I'm moving rooms around?? I can only store fun rooms! Ugh

Executive Chef
    If I want to move stuff around, I store stairs first( but make sure you have room to put them back)

Executive Chef
    What I do is I sell the not very good pets (the ones you earn below level 10) and buy the higher level ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Branston73 View Post
    What I do is I sell the not very good pets (the ones you earn below level 10) and buy the higher level ones.
    i should do that but i feel bad for selling them lol... i dont have stairs maybe when i fully expand ill put some.... has anyone fully expanded?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    i should do that but i feel bad for selling them lol... i dont have stairs maybe when i fully expand ill put some.... has anyone fully expanded?
    No, I haven't but I think some of my neighbors have.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Don't feel bad. As you level up, expand and have a higher cash flow, those room will be dead weight and only slow down your development as they make next to no profit and take up precious space.