Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remove Tap Manage

Rhino Keeper
    I concur with the above opinions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerlist View Post
    You do know that they are trying to make the game easier for us. I know, I'm also kinda annoyed at this kind of stuff but it makes it easier if you want to finish something fast. They made it so you don't have to go to the store and do whatever to fertilize your crops.
    They made nothing easier for us by implementing this feature. It's not hard to go to the store to fertilize your crops, it takes about 5 seconds to do it. More people have asked to have this feature removed than people asking for it to stay, so I'm sure this feature is not helping us.
    Okay enough said, back to been constructive. Please remove this 'tap to manage feature' TL. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Please remove the "tap to manage" feature.
    The majority of players do not or will not want to instantly fertilize their crops at such a high cost, and for those that do, it is very easy to go to the store to buy the fertilizer. It's not needed on every crop and tree.

thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost all my gems this way too...totally awful

Rhino Keeper
    I just started playing FS last week and absolutely fell in love!! In fact, I had my brother join and now we are becoming very competitive with our levels and what crops we are planting. Typical brother and sister competition. With all my positive remarks, I have a GIANT exception to my love for this game which is the tap to manage!!! This gem trap has made me lose more gems than in RS and BS combined!! I've been playing RS and BS for awhile now but the gem traps in this game are far worse. Please fix this so we can continue to enjoy the game and not let the gem traps ruin it for us.

Banned
    Please remove tap manage feature

Executive Chef
    I am writing on behalf of 300+ Russian players

Please remove "tap to manage" feature:
    - it is unneccessary - we already have fertilizing options in the store
    - ruins farming experience by constant pop-ups
    - doesn't allow to check on crop timing well
    - it's a gem trap - the whole field now is a "mine" field, where we can easily lose gems due to accidental tapping

Executive Chef
    Please remove it. Until it is removed I will go into iTunes at every opportunity to rate 1 star.

Rhino Keeper
    Please TL, as a victim of gem theft, I am adding my name to this list and have refused to download the update until thismissuemis resolved. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I as well don't have this feature (thankfully), however pleae remove this as if it does get ported to android i will be one of the many to also quit playing, it ruins gameplay and put us paying customers at a risk of losing gems we paid good money for. With that add a confirmation button when spending gems, its unfair as it's easy to hit the wrong thing on tiny phone screens.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast