Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Please remove Tap Manage

New Resident

Lose manage feature and add gem use confirm. Pls return lost gems!

I am thoroughly disgusted with this new manage button. Firstly, it has made the one semi-stable game very unstable. The screen blanks out showing all white or one item as a wallpaper. The game is slow and lagging. Secondly, I have lost 40 gems due to this ridiculous feature! It is not viable to have a fertilize option unless ur farm is withered! Why don't you have a collect all button under manage? That makes more sense. I previously lost 74 gems due to glitches when the game started and the prompts that are present. Now I lose another 40 because of your manage button??? I am not the only person and we all should receive our gems back!

ALSO YOU NEED TO ADD A LAYER OF PROTECTION FOR THE GEMS. I AM REQUESTING YOU ADD A GEM USE CONFIRMATION FOR ALL ITEMS THAT REQUIRE GEMS. Since your programmers like pop-ups so much, there should be one that says are you sure you want to use gems!

Stop taking advantage of people who work hard and build up gems just because the did not put money in your pocket! Its not fair and you will lose gamers like myself because of this. I hope you do the right thing and correct the lost gems.

Lastly, remove all of these unnecessary pop-ups. Notification of new items is ok but don't send me to the chests. I know where they are if I want to make a purchase. Don't create pop-ups that ask me to download other games. Its bad marketing. In the end, when gamers lose gems because of your pop-ups or game, it IS YOUR fault. You should have the decency to replace.

Is this a ploy to have gamers lose free gems in hopes they buy them? If so all you are doing bis alienating your core gamers.

Thank you for the suggestions and sharing your opinion on the tap to manage feature. I will pass this info on to our devs. As for the Gem issue you are referring to you will need to contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

Executive Chef
    This is why I never have more than 20 gems and when I do I spent on roses. I love them. Also, I have 19 gems, not bad.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherecycles View Post
    With the new update andriod now has it and it's awful. I dont get it. With all the previous complained why in the world would they give us this?! Makes no sense
    It makes perfect sense because TL never planned on listening to the iOS users complaints about it. Once Android Regular Farm gets updated it will have it as well, since they've given it to the Halloween Game version.

TL doesn't care about OUR needs/wants, only what will give them money, and Tap-To-Manage is a massive Gem Trap.

Another 2 gems bite the dust. Thanks TL I love it, sense the sarcasm?

I agree as well !! This feature has caused me to loose over 20 gems. Please please remove tapmanage everyone is asking nicely. We would all greatly appreciate it

New Resident
    I agree 100 percent with the opening post. I've got 123 qnomes that take care of the crop management on my farm. I dont need Teamlava stealing another 20 hard earned gems and that could have been the only intention behind that update. When this issue gets changed I will be happy to give Farm Story the 5 star rating that it had...currently it is a great big ONE STAR. Dirty move Team Lava

New Resident
    I agree - It's very irritating

Rhino Keeper
    I admit I am a gem junky. But really hate trying to get cider stand and get 8 yes 8 farm trucks and 5 turkey weather vanes. Is there anything we can do about so many duplicates? I wouldn't mind a trading wall or even to sell back for lesser gems. Also no one has seen the pumpkin patch from the harvest box is there a glitch? Really would like to know thanks

PLEASE REMOVE IT SOON, w/ UPDATE Maybe