Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remove Tap Manage

Grand Emperor
    *crickets still chirping

Executive Chef
    Please remove this feature due to health reasons - it is seriously affecting my blood pressure

Rhino Keeper
    ME TOO. Having SLEEPLESS nights since Tap to Manage came as I'm extremely UNHAPPY and UPSET at reset everyday with as little as 624 Daily Bonus Coins at level 99 because I REFUSE to update to v2.0.1 which has this feature.

Banned
    I think this feature is here to stay so lls people don't get sick and have sleep deprecation over this

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't updated to the new version yet....still holding out as I don't want to lose my hard earned gems from almost a year of playing.

Nightclub Owner
    You guys can continue to hold off and not update, but it isn't going to make a lick of difference. TL isn't going to remove this feature, if they were they would've done it already. Just face facts, they don't care about what we want, only what they want. They'll just continue to pretend this thread doesn't exist.

Please remove "tap again to manage" tab!!
    This is a nuisance! It gets in my way when I am trying to plant, and I have lost 42 gems because of it! If this is TeamLava's way of getting players to purchase more gems, I'm sorry, but it is not going to work for me. I refuse to buy any more at all so that I don't lose them over fertilizing crops that I have patiently waited to mature for the last year that I have played the game (started playing 6/7/2011). If I feel I want to fertilize my crops early, I can go to enhancements and fertilize from there. I do not need the game's assistance for something I don't want to do in the first place. Please, please, please consider removing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I decided to farm even though there is this disgusting "Tap to Manage" on my farm. I was trying to get enough gems so I could buy $5 worth of gems to get the fish pond. Well I got hit for 20 gems by your "lovely" feature. So you just lost my purchase. I know $5 isn't a lot money but I also know I'm not the only person not buying anymore gems until this feature is off the farm. I deal with it in bakery and restaurant because it's easy to avoid. But there is no way to avoid it in Farm. I can't even buy a tree and put it next to another tree without the fear of losing gems. I know y'all are sick of hearing it or maybe you have already tuned it out but please get rid of this greedy feature. Give us back our fun!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    *crickets still chirping

Rhino Keeper
    Hey TL, Tap to Manage bad... sure there will "always be new people" who will buy gems and then lose them to this feature and you can muahahaha at them into the night and wait for the next batch of sorry saps who fall for the trap, or you can run a legitimate business and provide a game that is enjoyable and bring in a larger sum of money by catering to your long term players who put more money into this than their phone bills each month that you are pretty much eliminating with this nonsense. Residual income / vs the one off purchase.... someone there has to have a business mindset to see the bigger picture.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast