Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Please remove Tap Manage

Host(ess)
    Ive read a good many of the comments in this thread and had no idea what you were all talking about until I realized you must all have iPhones...there is no "tap to manage" button on my Android-powered farm

Thumbs up pop-up windows

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have waited to post my feedback on this new feature, because I have found, that no one likes change (especially me!!) and I wanted to give this new feature a chance to see if I could see any advantage to this for players that actually do use the fertilizer feature alot. (yes there are some members that do).

I really do not see a need for this new feature. If someone wants to fertilize say 30 crops only, they can go in the store and click the 1 gem fertilizer and hit one crop, but they do not have to keep going back to the store for each crop.
    Once you pick the 1 fertilizer option, it says on until you close it out so you can fertilize all 30 crops quickly without going back to the store each time.

This feature is in BS and RS and to prevent from losing gems, I do tap slower so if I do hit it, I will see the big full size confirmation screen and by going slow I can prevent losing any gems. I also keep my tables away from my counters and cooking area
    to protect myself.

Since farm designs are set up differently than RS and BS these are the issues I have having in preventing loss of gems:

1. When I first come into the game, I am zoomed out. I always have to touch my screen to zoom in and l almost everytime, I have hit a tree or crop and here comes the confirmation screen. It is too hard to avoid since my crops and trees are all over
    and around the borders of my farm.

2. When I am plowing or harvesting, there is not a safe area for the rest of your fingers to be, you are constantly brushing over another crop or tree when your little pinky gets tired and you drop it down for a second.

In closing, I am asking Team Lava, to please remove this new feature and keep the option to fertilzer in the store only so my gems can be safe and I can use them to buy that boxer dog (who I want to name " Bubba" ) when you release it into the game.

Signed
    Kooky Panda and Bubba
    I am glad you are supporting removal of the pop-up windows to fertilize. (Your comment about someone wanting to fertilize 30 crops didn't exactly make sense to me, since an entire farm can be done for 20 gems, saving 10 from doing each square individually. But, that aside....) I note you still need to take great care to avoid the pop-up and confirmation window on other games. It seems unfair that players have to exercise such caution, when these problems could easily be remedied by improved design by TL.

To my knowledge, there is NO confirmation window in Farm Story, however. You hit the Manage Crops pop-up and your gems are gone! That is what happened to me, at any rate! You can test it out if you want to risk a gem. So many people are complaining about lost gems, that it is hard for me to imagine that TL has done its best to safeguard players from losing gems unntentionally. I think your solution, to remove the pop-ups altogether, is the best idea. If there is serious desire to do repeated individual taps to fertilize, I am sure TL can make it so the store window stays open in the same way as the pop-ups have been, until a person wants to close it.

I hope you have more clout than the rest of us, as complaints have been falling on deaf ears.

Thanks for your comments.

Farm Supplier
    Continuing to ask for removal of tap to manage, annoying feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please remove the tap to manage feature, I'm down 60 gems. After readying this thread I see it has been a continual problem since it began in May. Even if TL has not intention of removing please have the respect to let us know on this forum, after all we are your stakeholders, customers and users.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKG View Post
    Continuing to ask for removal of tap to manage, annoying feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This has been asked for since May, yet no action has been taken by TeamLava. TL, please remove this. Can't you see your customers aren't satisfied?

Executive Chef
    Another reminder to TL about constructive feedback on "tap to manage" feature - please remove it!!!!

Executive Chef
    Why aren't you listening? Clearly we are not giving up. Clearly your customers don't want this.

Farm Supplier
    Rightfully so, Kooky recommended this area to post. As you can see from my original post below, I was pretty mad when I posted this. Mad enough to have not proofed by spelling. Mad enough to begin the process of deleting some of my neighbors in preparation of eventually leaving the game. I have posted previously...I have added my name to the petition....I have even emailed TeamLava. Now another 21 gems gone. Have stopped buying gems, buying Farm enhancements (well...I did get my Vineyard) and stopped adding neighbors. I HAVE lost close to 100 gems between Tap to Manage and the Gem traps.

Tao manage
    Here we go again....I accidentally hit a withered crop while I was planting next to it and ended up fertilizing my entire farm and losing 21 gems. WHEN are you going to give us a confirm button. I am rapidly reaching the point of saying the heck with this and deleting all my TeamLava games.

Nightclub Owner
    PLEASE remove this! I'm still losing neighbors and many are refusing to come back! I can't get my 20 Dog Bowls a day and I'm sad!

New Resident
    Apparently they are not listening to us.?? I might have to stop playing but I do love the game. I never buy gems but the ones I get from mastering crops I have to use them right away or else they take them away!!!