Page 151 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloTheDomo123 View Post
    If I Breed A Epic Air With A Level 7 Mist Can I Get A SeaBreeze Or If I Bread Epic Air With Level 8 Fire Can i Get Scorpion
    Yes and yes! Happy breeding!!!

I just got a scorpion. I used epic Fire (left) and lvl 9 Firestorm in my first try

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if it's coincidence, but it seems that if I spend gold right before breeding, I get a super rare! It's happened to me about four times now.

I just spent one gold to speed up breeding, next up? TITAN! Just what I needed

Same thing happened when I spent some gold to speed up a harvest and immediately went to breeding. Wizard and Planet!

Just thought I'd mention it. Anyone else notice it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    I don't know if it's coincidence, but it seems that if I spend gold right before breeding, I get a super rare! It's happened to me about four times now.

Same thing happened when I spent some gold to speed up a harvest and immediately went to breeding. Wizard and Planet!

If spending gold really is a factor for increasing your chances for a rarer dragon, that's just... not nice. -_-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post

I think you're just lucky! Spent 10 gold on a fruitful, and guess what...got another mist in the den...

Nightclub Owner
    I've developed a new spreadsheet that I've called a magic 8 ball. Basically you put in the dragons you're breeding and the breed time and it lets you know which dragon you'll get. The link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VlMNDZaXzVxTFE. Perhaps the mods might want to put the link in the first post?

If something doesn't seem right with the results please let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've developed a new spreadsheet that I've called a magic 8 ball. Basically you put in the dragons you're breeding and the breed time and it lets you know which dragon you'll get. The link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VlMNDZaXzVxTFE. Perhaps the mods might want to put the link in the first post?

If something doesn't seem right with the results please let me know.
    Doesn't Air + Fire, Air + Firestorm, Fire + Air, Firestorm + Air, and Firestorm + Firestorm lead to either Firestorm or Eagle?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuAera View Post
    Doesn't Air + Fire, Air + Firestorm, Fire + Air, Firestorm + Air, and Firestorm + Firestorm lead to either Firestorm or Eagle?
    Nevermind~ I wasn't using it properly :P

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuAera View Post
    Nevermind~ I wasn't using it properly :P
    Glad you figured it out. Both the parents and the breeding time need to be correct for it to show the right answer

Nightclub Owner
    Glad you figured it out. Both the parents and the breeding time need to be correct for it to show the right answer
    It looks like a couple of people have just been typing dragon names and breeding times. That's not going to work. I've changed the colour of the text on the cells you need to select. Once you click on these it opens a list where you select the dragons and time. Once you've done these you'll get the results.