Page 107 of 211 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

My island n firestorm combo hv finish breeding!!! Now I just have to wait for it to hatch�� I'm so super excited!!!! Thanks to KP bcos I tried her method n it worked.. Altho it need several times but it's worth it. My level of dragons r diff... I used lvl 9 island n epic firestorm������

Interesting. The people who used higher levels when breeding did have better results

Farm Supplier
    I have just update the downloadable Dragon Guide which now includes pictures, Sorry but the link has changed...........

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=1mKL...QdEc6-9geCxSns

Enjoy

Charm + Poison gave us a Titan 1st try & a Wild 2nd try then a Poison

It took me forever to get an Eagle. Finally got one. I kept getting firestorms. I easily got an atlantis, a Seabreeze, and a planet. I have a Titan on the way. Still need a wild, a mind volt, a diamond and a wizard.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks kooky for labeling all of the eggs You still need to update the food, the amounts were cut in half.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    I have just update the downloadable Dragon Guide which now includes pictures, Sorry but the link has changed...........

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=1mKL...QdEc6-9geCxSns

Enjoy
    Updated

Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    Thanks kooky for labeling all of the eggs You still need to update the food, the amounts were cut in half.
    We were waiting to see if they were going to change again before we updated it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY GOT A SERPENT ON THE DEN. Used the same Forest dragon that got me my Fairy and used the Same Water dragon that got me my Mindvolt. Ironically, when I was taking my 9th Island from the den and replacing the dragons to breed, my cousin was taunting me by saying I'll never get a Serpent. Irony never felt so glorious.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally I'm getting an eagle dragon!!!!! I kept getting stupid firestorms. I got the eagle with an epic air and level 4 firestorm.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    FINALLY GOT A SERPENT ON THE DEN. Used the same Forest dragon that got me my Fairy and used the Same Water dragon that got me my Mindvolt. Ironically, when I was taking my 9th Island from the den and replacing the dragons to breed, my cousin was taunting me by saying I'll never get a Serpent. Irony never felt so glorious.
    Please tell me the serpent breeding time? I have a 16 hour breeding time now with a level 10 fire and level 6 magic.