Page 95 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

And also I got another Febreeze and Atlantis looking for a Diamond with the Island8 & Firestorm7 combo.

Quote Originally Posted by plataneros View Post
    I have all dragons including diamond.. But no planet or mindvolt.. �� I went on my girlfriends phone and I just happend to put a lvl 7 water and a lvl 7 fairy and got the 22hr mindvolt first try.. How come that couldn't have happens on my account!!! Lol
    Lol at least u have the rarest dragon the baws DIAMOND :P

Guys I just bred a firestorm dragon with island dragon and it's 16 H I can't figure out what is it can any1 pls tell me what am getting ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raghadd View Post
    Guys I just bred a firestorm dragon with island dragon and it's 16 H I can't figure out what is it can any1 pls tell me what am getting ?
    I would expect that to be a Serpent, but any dragon can come from that combo.

Quote Originally Posted by mareewat View Post
    Thank u for the above hint. I bred Forrest and serpent. got serpent. Than I tried serpent and Forrest and yehh Atlantis. Both parents level 10. Same dragons each try. Now all I need is my much wanted seabreeze. Sorry to all the mists I have had to sell. I seem to be at max habitat so it's getting squishy....
    try air (left) with mist ( right) for seabreeze.

Host(ess)
    im not sure if this has been answered yet..(95 pages is kind of a long thread to read ) but does anyone know if eggs expire in the nest? ive been using some gold to hatch some before i go to bed in fear of loosing a rare dragon, but id much rather save that gold if they do not expire...thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fruefruera View Post
    im not sure if this has been answered yet..(95 pages is kind of a long thread to read ) but does anyone know if eggs expire in the nest? ive been using some gold to hatch some before i go to bed in fear of loosing a rare dragon, but id much rather save that gold if they do not expire...thanks!
    As i know till now, egg and breed wont expire. Same with food.

Host(ess)
    thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    I believe it's a serpent dragon

Quote Originally Posted by plataneros View Post
    I believe it's a serpent dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Ok thx for both of u I diont have a serpent so it won't be bad