Page 104 of 211 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    Man, that Serpent hates me. 7th attempt, Imsee a breed time that's NOT 19:59 hrs, I go WOOHOOO, then I realise its not 15:59, but 14:59. I wasn't even TRYING for an Atlantis. D:
    Lol I got mine when I wasn't trying to get him he just came also with the Atlantis I guess finally my luck is starting to change cuz I have the worst luck I've ever seen someone has and what really bugged me is in my last biology test I didn't study or even read the whole book and in the test I answered 14 of the multiple choice by luck and ALL of them were wrong I was rly mad lol

New Resident
    For titan dragon is 2days or 32 gold to finish

Host(ess)
    I think i'll have the magic dragon *__*
    22hours, Coral with water

Host(ess)
    Sorry, the wizard dragon

Hi guys,

You are all breeding those exclusive super rare dragons, while I'm still breeding charms and corals. No mindvolt yet, but while I have to wait for my charm egg to hatch I decided to breed magic and water and that resulted in a coral, I don't have yet so that's good. And then it's back to my challenge of getting that mindvolt.

I will do a little dance if (when) I get one!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what two dragons we should breed to (possibly) get the Titan and wizard? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    Does anyone know what two dragons we should breed to (possibly) get the Titan and wizard? Thank you!
    Titan = Magic + Fire
    Wizard = Magic + Water

I haven't been able to breed either of those, I keep getting Coral's and Charm's, but others have been successful using those combos.

I have attempted to get a diamond and have got a ton of islands and firestorm. I used Island and Firestorm. Does the level have an effect on breeding?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Titan = Magic + Fire
    Wizard = Magic + Water

I haven't been able to breed either of those, I keep getting Coral's and Charm's, but others have been successful using those combos.
    Try coral and magic for wizard, i got some corals from magic+water too, but got wizard first try coral+magic.

New Resident
    Lvl 6 magic + Lvl 6 fire = 2 days breeding!! Yea!