Page 146 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by netherhound View Post
    hay i need your help guys, i need to reset my dragon story app to default. how can i
    unfotunately this is imposible since your account is associated with your udid (universal device identifier) but if you have a jailbroken device than theres a way and google is your best friend

Rhino Keeper
    Gonna aim for that Familiar now! (screw that Forestfire, it's gonna be in my backlog until I have absolutely NO other dragons left)

So far, I've tried Magic 7 and Poison 7 in that order twice, both Poisons. But I'm gonna keep using this method, considering my theory of having a 2:1 ratio in terms of the Colour genes affects the chances of getting a certain dragon seems to be working. I've gotten my Wild, Wizard, Titan and Trickster (YEAAAAAAH) all within the first 5 attempts.

Rhino Keeper
    On a side note, following my theory, the Poison dragon should have more Green genes while the Familiar should have more Purple genes, right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    On a side note, following my theory, the Poison dragon should have more Green genes while the Familiar should have more Purple genes, right guys?
    i use a similar approach but i like to balance the colours eg for the parakeet i'll either use fruitfull & air or fairy & forest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by archanfel View Post
    i use a similar approach but i like to balance the colours eg for the parakeet i'll either use fruitfull & air or fairy & forest
    I'm assuming the Parakeet is more Yellow genes than Green genes, so wouldn't a Fairy-Forest combo result in a 2 Green: 1 Air? Just wondering.

Does using this method seem to make any differences? Or am I just having a long lucky streak? XD

Rhino Keeper
    I use a similar approach too. Forest10/Poison10 for Familiar on 1st try. Air10/Forest7 for Parakeet on 1st try of this combo.

Farm Supplier
    How can an island and a firestorm make another firestorm? I bred a level 10 island and level 4 firestorm and yes I got another firestorm. Any thoughts or similar things happen to anyone else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    How can an island and a firestorm make another firestorm? I bred a level 10 island and level 4 firestorm and yes I got another firestorm. Any thoughts or similar things happen to anyone else?
    You don't necessarily have to get a color from each parent. Two colors will be picked out of the 4 you put in, so it's possible that both of those were from the firestorm. I've had this happen before when I tried eagle x serpent, I got a few islands and one serpent. Didn't get any eagles or firestorms, though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Septembee View Post
    You don't necessarily have to get a color from each parent. Two colors will be picked out of the 4 you put in, so it's possible that both of those were from the firestorm. I've had this happen before when I tried eagle x serpent, I got a few islands and one serpent. Didn't get any eagles or firestorms, though.
    thanks I read the other forum about breeding this combination and apparently they breed many islands, firestorms, mists, fruitfuls etc. I think I'm going to try something else.

I'm assuming the Parakeet is more Yellow genes than Green genes, so wouldn't a Fairy-Forest combo result in a 2 Green: 1 Air? Just wondering.

Does using this method seem to make any differences? Or am I just having a long lucky streak? XD
    it doesnt always work for me but my longest streak was 5 different rares in a row thats how i've shortened the gap i had