Page 112 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Farm Supplier
    I have 2 planets, I got them with fire level 10 and magic level 7 both times. Good luck hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky, Large Timberwood, 9000c, 16h to clear

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Kooky, Large Timberwood, 9000c, 16h to clear
    Thanks... Post 1 updated.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    I finally got my fairy dragon! Yay!! I got it from sm epic air and level 4 fruitful. I've tried to get a fairy soo many times and just kept getting fruitful but since I've been using epic dragons for breeding, getting rare dragons have been soo much easier the same was true for my first eagle.
    Congrats I finally got my first one coming too. Funny though I got both the eagle and fairy with a level 4 air and level 4 fire and forest-all level 4! Random for sure.

Farm Supplier
    I noticed the hours for breeding, is it the same number of hours for hatching?

Farm Supplier
    Yes. Breeding and hatching use the same time ... The only reason I can think for this, is because that's the way it is in the "other" dragon game. I would expect incubation to take a lot longer than fertilization, but we might get bored hatching 100 year old dragon eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by anna1louise View Post
    I noticed the hours for breeding, is it the same number of hours for hatching?
    Quote Originally Posted by ankalagon View Post
    Yes. Breeding and hatching use the same time ... The only reason I can think for this, is because that's the way it is in the "other" dragon game. I would expect incubation to take a lot longer than fertilization, but we might get bored hatching 100 year old dragon eggs.
    Not all of them I bred a dragon sry I don't remember the name but it took 16 hours to breed and then 15 hours to hatch maybe it was a bug or something but this is what happend

New Resident
    Breeding a coral and an air - 14 hours. Not sure what it is, eagle maybe?

You can see on the list on page one of this thread. 14 hrs could also be a mist.

I'm breeding a coral and air and got 10 hrs breeding time.. what was I thinking, been trying for a mindvolt for what feels like for ages now. Take a wilde guess what the outcome of my combo will be, probably a fruitful

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnal View Post
    Breeding a coral and an air - 14 hours. Not sure what it is, eagle maybe?
    That's a mist, there is no fire element in that combo.

Quote Originally Posted by mssparkle72 View Post
    You can see on the list on page one of this thread. 14 hrs could also be a mist.

I'm breeding a coral and air and got 10 hrs breeding time.. what was I thinking, been trying for a mindvolt for what feels like for ages now. Take a wilde guess what the outcome of my combo will be, probably a fruitful
    Thats a Coral. There is no Forest in that combo.