Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zoo Story 2 Information Database

Rhino Keeper
    Added 10-25 animals

YOU ARE FANTASTIC!! I use both your Pet Shop and Zoo Story databases to proactively gift my neighbors with what they need to complete under-construction animals. Also used it to breed most of the crossbreeds in Pet Shop!! Now if you could just solve the problem of my IPAD crashing on Pet Shop every 10 seconds!!?? thanks again for all the hard work!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlp44 View Post
    Hi all!

I created a Pet Shop Story Information database a few months ago. Once it was pretty much completed I began working on this one for Zoo Story 2. It is far from being complete, but if we all work together as we did with the PSS database it will be complete in no time!

Here is the link:
    https://bit.ly/ZS2Info

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information into with the yellow fill so I will know what to change in the master workbook before re-uploading the update version.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!

New Resident
    Hi All
    I love the idea on having a data base for ZS2 B U T I can't figure out how to get into and read the data base. I have a google acnt so that's no prob. Just how do I get into and read the data base?

Nightclub Owner
    Hi mike, are you clicking in the tabs at the top of the screen? These take you to different sheets of information
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I tried that and got nowhere. Shucks and other comments.

New Resident
    when I click on tabs all I see are the contributors. nothing else

When will they add more animals, still looking for,
    Kookaburra
    Beluga,
    And more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123