Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoo Story 2 Information Database

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Zoo Story 2 Information Database

Hi all!

I created a Pet Shop Story Information database a few months ago. Once it was pretty much completed I began working on this one for Zoo Story 2. It is far from being complete, but if we all work together as we did with the PSS database it will be complete in no time!

Here is the link:
    https://bit.ly/ZS2Info

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information into with the yellow fill so I will know what to change in the master workbook before re-uploading the update version.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!

Farm Supplier
    I wanted to let everyone know that has attempted to view the spreadsheet before now that it has been fixed so that you all can view/edit it. I forgot to change the settings to open it up to the public without needing to sign in to a Google account.

Also, I left out a MAJOR thank you to someone. Rionkimchi sent me his database which allowed me to have the income amounts for 20-30 animals I was missing. This was a huge help! His spreadsheet is much more useful than this one if you are trying to get a better look at your zoo's income or a particular's income/return on investment. Thanks again rionkimchi!

Fashion Designer
    I added a few details

Breed time is too long. We can have just one nursery ( i mean 149 gem even if we buy gem is a lot !) and almost all animal is 12 hours too 2 days ! TOO LONG!!

Executive Chef
    Great Informational Database!! I was working on one on the side, but looks like you've done most of the work already
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I do not have time to edit your spreadsheet but I have an extensive one if you want a copy - - send me a PM with your email address.

Rhino Keeper
    I added to your spreadsheet, including a "discovery" that each upgrade adds 80% of the gold that one animal earns. In other words, rank 1 (4 animals) = gold from 1 animal x 4, rank 2 = gold from 1 animal x 4.8, and rank 3 = gold from 1 animal x 5.6. It worked for every single animal except two of them, which are possibly typos in the spreadsheet, TBD.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this database is great. It doesn't calculate the gold & XP earnings the way I would recommend (it has "theoretical" calculations as if you were always sitting there playing the game). Not realistic, but...
    It is a great resource. I recommend a STICKY on this one for sure !!
    Please add to this database, and then I will update my calculations of rankings based on "realistic collection frequencies", which is another sticky thread.
    How do you submit a thread to a moderator for consideration of sticky status ?

Rhino Keeper
    I have updated the shared spreadsheet (link above) to include a new sheet - - "RANKINGS" - - which allows calculation of realistic gold & XP values. The sheet has no merged cells so that it can be sorted & filtered easily. (The original "main" sheet has merged cells preventing this.)

There are a number of animals for which data is missing. Collectively, "we" own these animals and have the data, we just need each person to check & see what they can contribute. Please do, and thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Many more updates done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast