Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone downloads the latest update v1.5.1 from app store(for iOS)?

Rhino Keeper

Anyone downloads the latest update v1.5.1 from app store(for iOS)?

I noticed new update is available from app store. Does anyone download it? and what is the difference?

Banned
    Don't u have iTunes to back up and update version 5.1 just makes sure ur device is working fine and the more u update the more apps u can get:-)

Executive Chef
    I updated last week and no more freezing! I'm happy about that.

Host(ess)
    I dl and I think that is what screwed up my clothing notification. I am going to email support but don't have a lot of faith that they will fix it. I'm almost afraid they will make it worse, considering how they handle (or don't) other issues that have been relentlessly talked about in these forums.

Rhino Keeper
    Aye it seems to be running slightly better lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem with it as kimdwc. I will get the pop up notification on my phone that an order is ready, but when I go into the game I don't have the shirt icon over the catalog button as an indicator that I have clothing ready. So far I haven't suffered from it, but it's just a matter of time before I miss a pop-up and let something expire. Has this been reported as a bug yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    I'm having the same problem with it as kimdwc. I will get the pop up notification on my phone that an order is ready, but when I go into the game I don't have the shirt icon over the catalog button as an indicator that I have clothing ready. So far I haven't suffered from it, but it's just a matter of time before I miss a pop-up and let something expire. Has this been reported as a bug yet?
    Yes, I'm also having this issue in this latest update. I'm trying to find out if there's a pattern when it happens. It seems that when I force close the game, then later when I open it again, and an item got ready in this period, the item ready icon does not appear over the catalog tab.
    It doesn't bother me too much, but once in a while I let an order expire because I don't see the icon...

Executive Chef
    I'm having the same problem. I don't get the shirt icon but have now also noticed that I don't even get the usual pop-up notification when not playing the game. Lost a few clothes because of this now

Nightclub Owner
    I never go by the notifications as most of the time my don't work properly. I have noticed over the past few weeks though that the "shirt" doesn't show up when my clothes are ready. I usually have to click it, then get out of the catalog, and then I'll see the shirt.

It usually isn't that big of a deal to me as I try to have all the items in my catalog be ready at the same time, but this past week I've had to stagger some of my stuff as I was running low on the items I keep on my "gold" racks/counters and that stuff is 12/16 hour stuff. But at the same time I was still trying to master a 4 hour catalog and move onto my 6 hour ones, so it did cause me to pause when I had it written down I had to go to my game but didn't see the "shirt".

After my updated , I lost all my clothes and accessories. Most of my racks have more than 5/6000 pcs in and now it's all gone. I have to restock my inventory. I m so upset and mad!! We know the team will not restock my lost ! Not fair not fair

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast