Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Cute glitch in new update - teleporting customers

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Don't waste more time since this glitch will be removed ...look above post by butterpanda
    For me it's okay if this 'feature' will be removed. I don't mind the pips walking around (actually I like it) and I don't mind waiting longer for coins to earn. The reason I got involved is that it raised my curiosity.

This is not a valid game mechanic, so it is hard to predict what will happen to your game each time to attempt this. It may potentially cause issues for your account down the line, so it is best that you do not continue to perform this bug.

If you do use this bug, we will not be able to predict what kind of issues you may experience. This will make it difficult to provide you with the proper support should you experience any issues that result from this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    This is not a valid game mechanic, so it is hard to predict what will happen to your game each time to attempt this. It may potentially cause issues for your account down the line, so it is best that you do not continue to perform this bug.

If you do use this bug, we will not be able to predict what kind of issues you may experience. This will make it difficult to provide you with the proper support should you experience any issues that result from this.
    Issues down the line does that mean bugs and glitche could remain on peoples accounts forever

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    And I bet it will be fixed in no time flat too! With much efficiency, lusto and gusto, vim and vigour. No one is complaining or requesting that it be changed. But change it TL must! lol.

Meanwhile, all those other requests and complaints languish on their desks.

-.- smh.
    "Meanwhile, all those other requests and complaints languish on their desks."

Rhino Keeper
    ios issues do not languish. They're all cosmetic in nature, anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I don't even get a welcome back message in the morning
    Me neither... i am goin to cry

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678