Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Cute glitch in new update - teleporting customers

Rhino Keeper
    shhhh...if TL finds out you earn more coins this way, they'll definitely fix this "bug"

my bakery tables are far away so I'm earning more coins because customers don't have to walk so far

Nightclub Owner
    LOL, in BS I'm doing it so my counters will finally clear off. I have waaaay to much food and I refuse to throw it away as it is all $4+ earning food. I threw away all the lower profit dishes ages ago.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    this happened yesterday to me while redecorating... just keep playing with the hostess move the stuff around her.... behind her dont put nothing nor on the side of the space behind her.... it worked for me... evnthough they dont walk they still need a walk through and able to reach chairs dont block chairs

Hey thanks! I'll try that and hopefully I can work it out (^__^)

Rhino Keeper
    will be fixed next update so make your coins NOW lol

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven't tested it with a controlled experiment, but I do think my bakery coins are earning faster. I earned over 80,000 last night in about 7 hours.

Also, it DOES work in restaurant. I hadn't updated to 1.5.1 yet, and didn't realize it. I updated just now.

The only change I made in my restaurant layout was to rotate the cash register 180 degrees. I'll post a pic next...

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by anmu11 View Post
    How many pips do you guys have eating at the same time? If I set up the teleporting config, I start with 10, but after a while only 4 pips are eating at any given moment. I am curious to hear how is that with you?
    Yes, mine seems to be the same, at first when you open the game, 10 people eating but then it drops to 4. But it seems like the people are eating faster and the second they are done, it seems the next guy is there ready to eat.
    I don't know if it's faster, but I seem to be earning more money. As I have said before, I don't do the math to find out, but I seem to be earning more money in the last day and a half since I have switched to teleporting, and my food has finally moved - I was really getting too much food, my counters were full and didn't seem to be going down but this morning I had run out of food, and that hasn't happened for a long time.

I cannot get mine to work.

Quote Originally Posted by KarensKashions View Post
    I cannot get mine to work.
    I am no mean the expert in doing this, but when mine didn't work it was because I did not have the latest version ( it was suggested to me from a member here)of the game, once I updated, the teleporting worked for me.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your answer, rockhollow!

I still wonder if it sells food faster. This night I made 58.000 coins, which seems normal to me. I guess to really find out someone does have to make a controlled experiment. If I have time I'll do it and will post the results.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast