Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute glitch in new update - teleporting customers

Rhino Keeper

Cute glitch in new update - teleporting customers

I was looking at a new neighbor's bakery (level 12) the other day, and noticed that she had her cash register turned toward the wall at the far side opposite the door. I thought that was strange and watched to see what her customers would do. They didn't even go to the register. They stopped just inside the door, then walked straight to a chair, sat down and ate.

I played around with this in my bakery, and I discovered that if I turned the cash register toward the wall and blocked the second square in from the door with the avatar, and blocked the other squares on each side, the customers would stop, then teleport themselves instantly to a chair to eat, then teleport themselves back to the door when they finished. I was still collecting coins, and the number of customers seemed to be the same. (Although in this update I have also noticed a decrease in customers down to 4 or so after the first 28 as mentioned in another post, even when my register is in its normal position.) It is nice not to have the customers walking around my bakery. I even think they are in and out faster since they don't take time to walk and perhaps I am earning coins faster. I haven't done any scientific observation on this yet, though.

It's cute to see them teleport!

Executive Chef
    Can you post a picture? I'm curious to see this!

Grand Emperor
    Pics!

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    One more pic. Notice nobody is walking around. They just appear at the table, eat for 10 seconds, then teleport out.

Fashion Designer
    This is too cool. It seems to work in Restaurant too. I just fixed both my Bakery and Restaurant to do this.

Rhino Keeper
    heck of a bug. I wouldn't get to used to it now that it is widely known due to this thread

Executive Chef
    I don't even get a welcome back message in the morning

Banned
    It works thanks

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast