Thread: Half spacing is back!

Farm Supplier

Half spacing is back!

Thank you team lava for restoring half spacing for crops. I've been able to place five trees in spaces where trees had been, but that I'd removed after the last update. I hadn't been able to plant new trees in those spots but now I can. I think decorating flexibility is restored. Now if you would only do something about those gem traps...

Executive Chef
    So, they still have the tap to fertilize "feature?"

Executive Chef
    I was told that if we ask for things respectfully instead of crabbing about what we don't like TL will listen...I guess it's worth a shot.

Dear TL,

I as well as many other players would like the tap to manage feature taken off the crops PLEASE.

The spacing is now fixed and we thank you. Now if the other issue so many players are upset about could be fixed we would be that much more grateful.

Glad to hear its working again. This was not supposed to be removed.

Thanks for the suggestion lylahmae. I will pass it on to our devs.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, BP. Please do. Thanks, TL, for fixing the space issue. And please, TL, remove the "manage" feature. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    Thank you, BP. Please do. Thanks, TL, for fixing the space issue. And please, TL, remove the "manage" feature. Thanks.
    Rofl!!!!

Yes, please, please, please......, TL, Please REMOVE the the "manage" feature. Would be very very very extremely grateful for the removal of it ASAP. My heart is in my mouth with this feature each time I enter my farm to work on it.