Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs Up Bug

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs Up Bug

I've had a bug in my Fashion Story for a while now, but haven't taken the time to post about it. Every time I put items in the mid/lower left wall area I get a massive thumbs up over the top of them. Even when I move them from that area the thumbs up stays. It doesn't always happen automatically, but after a few seconds to a minute they will show up. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, etc. I'll post a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	2809  

Executive Chef
    I have the same thing with my shawl mannequin.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tones22 View Post
    I've had a bug in my Fashion Story for a while now, but haven't taken the time to post about it. Every time I put items in the mid/lower left wall area I get a massive thumbs up over the top of them. Even when I move them from that area the thumbs up stays. It doesn't always happen automatically, but after a few seconds to a minute they will show up. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, etc. I'll post a picture.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Try putting the items in storage and taking them back out. I will let the CMs know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Try updating to version 1.5.1. Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue after updating.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on the most updated ios 1.5.1 ipad 1. I have tried removing the items and putting them back, I have also deleting the app and reinstalled. It doesn't seem to matter which items I use there are always 2-3 thumbs up over the top. For example the first time I did it I put a couch in that spot and it got the thumbs up. So I moved the couch and put a tree, and it got the thumbs up. I then moved the tree and put a cash register, etc etc. So it must be some sort of a glitch with that location I'm guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Try updating to version 1.5.1. Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue after updating.

Rhino Keeper

Example Photos

Here are some examples of the how it doesn't seem to matter what I put in that spot, the thumb shows, unless I leave it empty. It also doesn't matter whether the items are expired or box items...vs. still new/current items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	2810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	2811   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	2812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	2813   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	2814  

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I meant to say that the first three photos show the chair with the thumbs up. When I put the chair away and leave nothing it goes away, and when I put the chair back it comes right back. The second two are of other items showing that it doesn't matter what I put in that location. The other thumbs up is over the dressing room. So it seems to be just those two locations that have the glitch.

Fashion Designer
    I got the same thing yesterday. Had a giant thumb over my register. I thought it was funny. I took some screenshots too just haven't taken the time to upload them to photobucket.

I move stuff around all the time so must not have anything in "the spot" today cause I've not gotten it today.

I've not updated to the latest game update yet. So apparently version makes no difference.

I do have the latest IOS update though.

Quote Originally Posted by tones22 View Post
    Here are some examples of the how it doesn't seem to matter what I put in that spot, the thumb shows, unless I leave it empty. It also doesn't matter whether the items are expired or box items...vs. still new/current items.
    Ill pass this on to the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I got the same thing yesterday. Had a giant thumb over my register. I thought it was funny. I took some screenshots too just haven't taken the time to upload them to photobucket.

I move stuff around all the time so must not have anything in "the spot" today cause I've not gotten it today.

I've not updated to the latest game update yet. So apparently version makes no difference.

I do have the latest IOS update though.
    can you upload those screen shots ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast