Thread: How come there are no black kids eating our goodies

How come there are no black kids eating our goodies

Why are all the kids mostly white. I know Teamlava isn't be racial bias. It would be nice to see African-American customers in this great game. I applaud Teamlava for being so innovative with its game choice.

Rhino Keeper
    There is Black kids. They are darker but not BLACK Black. Anyway, Why does it even matter. :rollseyes:

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlovesyou12 View Post
    There is Black kids. They are darker but not BLACK Black. Anyway, Why does it even matter. :rollseyes:
    It matters to those of us who value diversity. Wasn't diversity created by and therefore loved by God?

Rhino Keeper
    If it doesnt matter to you then why would would it be such a big deal to actually include some black customers? There are many different people from all over the globe who play BS and the other story games. Nobody is saying TL is being purposefully racist. Just that it would be nice to reflect natural diversity.

Rhino Keeper
    I think cultural diversity should be important regardless of whether or not your own culture is being misrepresented and its safe to say the "darker" costumer has straight and bur***dy hair. Just the fact that we can only choose from two avatars (either a boy or girl) says something what about people who have blonde hair or african american, south american, east asian, south asian there are alot of things to consider to make the game culturally inclusive it wouldn't take away from the game it would add to it in a great way.

I thought the same thing when I first started playing but not about the customers so much; i wanted to be able to have a darker skinned avator. Thats what drew me into fashion story because there avators are so diverse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    It matters to those of us who value diversity. Wasn't diversity created by and therefore loved by God?
    Apperently she hasn't learned that yet at Church. It would be great to have some diversity of avatars in all games that have avatars.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Don't even bring God into this, not everyone believes in religion/or is religious. But I agree about the diversity considering people from all around the world play this game!

Executive Chef
    TeamLava is a very racially and culturally diverse company, so of course we cherish and value diversity. Bakery Story is one of the games that 'may not visually reflect that as much with the customers that come in, though we do try to have a good variance of multi-ethnic cuisine choices. Most of our later games do have a more diverse set of customers as well.

Since I don't want anyone to potentially offend anyone else's beliefs or values (inadvertently, of course), I'm going to lock this thread.