Thread: Buying appliances

Red face Buying appliances

Can anyone help me? I've just unlocked level 28 and was under the impression that I could buy a new appliance. I currently have 7 appliances. However, it says I can't buy one until level 32! That seems a long way off? When can you buy appliances? Is it after every fourth level? Many thanks

Executive Chef
    You can I believe unlock 18 appliances through the game, but you can purchase additional ones for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by panda1panda View Post
    Can anyone help me? I've just unlocked level 28 and was under the impression that I could buy a new appliance. I currently have 7 appliances. However, it says I can't buy one until level 32! That seems a long way off? When can you buy appliances? Is it after every fourth level? Many thanks
    hmm it was level 29 for me

Farm Supplier
    you can store you appliance and buy a new or different one to replace that space, I didn't know that for the longest time.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by panda1panda View Post
    Technically it's every fourth and fifth level, alternating until you reach 73 and have a max of 18 without using gems. My site has a lot of reference information, you should check it out! Go to my profile, first wall post. :3. But like others have said, keep in mind you can click on them and choose the option to store them so you can pick and choose which appliances are out.

Executive Chef
    I've been having troubles on a new bakery I started when I get a new appliance, sounds like you're having it too maybe. Every time I unlock one, it doesn't open up in the game. It just tells me the next time I get a new one. I have to force close my bakery, then open it back up. Then the appliance slot is available.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I've been having troubles on a new bakery I started when I get a new appliance, sounds like you're having it too maybe. Every time I unlock one, it doesn't open up in the game. It just tells me the next time I get a new one. I have to force close my bakery, then open it back up. Then the appliance slot is available.
    Yes I've noticed this in both my Restaurant and the new bakery I recently started. It's happened twice in the past week, once in each game. I force closed the app, re-opened and it let me get my next appliance.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a known issue and TL is working on this.
    Restarting the app will open up the newly unlocked Appliance Slot.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request