Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: May 3!

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome looking cake. Really looks real!!

Host(ess)
    So happy about the Black Forest Cake, I've been wanting that for ages! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    The cake looks so good....I love the windows! Still debating on whether I should purchase enough gems to replace all of my current windows with the new ones (I have an hour to make up my mind since I have a gem sale that will probably end with the change of day)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    The cake looks so good....I love the windows! Still debating on whether I should purchase enough gems to replace all of my current windows with the new ones (I have an hour to make up my mind since I have a gem sale that will probably end with the change of day)
    If you've got the cash to spare, you should go for it. I think it would look amazing. Love those windows!

Rhino Keeper
    I love this update! I just did a redecoration of my bakery with kind of an outdoor spring theme, so all the new items go perfectly. I'm waiting for a gem sale to buy a few things, but the new lemon trees look awesome (especially since I bought two cherry trees a week ago and they match well).

I'm also appreciative that there doesn't seem to be limited time items this week; it was getting hard to keep deciding if I wanted to spend gems on those things instead of newly added content.

Red face

This is crazy!!! I was just reading the Pavlova (meringue based fruit cake) thread the other day which made me think of my childhood favorite cake Schwarzwaldt?rta, more known as Swedish Black Forest Cake (meringue based chocolate and chipped cream cake). Just last night, I was seaching for pictures and recipes for it and today I see that BLACK FOREST CAKE has been added to the game!! Although it's not the Swedish version, I'm still so happy and OMG what a coincidence!!

n/a: "t?rta" means cake in Swedish

So people with android phones cannot participate in goals or updates like the iphone users?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kronicBaker View Post
    So people with android phones cannot participate in goals or updates like the iphone users?
    Androids do not have goals. Androids do not get updates for months or at all for new features that require an update from the App Store or Google Play. For example, we still cannot see how many parts we have which iOS has been able to do since Sept.

Androids get the routine weekly updates and limited time offers like everyone else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    This is crazy!!! I was just reading the Pavlova (meringue based fruit cake) thread the other day which made me think of my childhood favorite cake Schwarzwaldt?rta, more known as Swedish Black Forest Cake (meringue based chocolate and chipped cream cake). Just last night, I was seaching for pictures and recipes for it and today I see that BLACK FOREST CAKE has been added to the game!! Although it's not the Swedish version, I'm still so happy and OMG what a coincidence!!

n/a: "t?rta" means cake in Swedish
    That's awesome!!

Host(ess)
    Ooh.... The cake lks yummy, am drooling over the cake.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast