Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: May 3!

The Great Bakery Update Date: May 3!

Well, it's almost here! The Great BS*Update Date! It's May, and summer is coming on soon, so get ready for some summer-related content in the near future. For now, we have some great new content though. * The teasers are from DW, so*welcome the Hummingbird Feeder and the Black Forest Cake to your Bakery soon!

While the feeders are being filled, let's talk about our hopes.

1. *More Goals!
    2. New Gifts!
    3. Coin Content!

***Last-Minute News*** There is a new update out, version 1.5.1. for IOS. It is highly recommended that you download this update and if you are still using the Valentine's version, please delete the Valentines app and download the regular version. There are numerous performance and stability enhancements.

Please remember that updates roll out, if you don't get an update on Thursday, you will get it on Tuesday.*

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-02-12 at 07:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    They both look Amazing! I love the cake.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks great! I hope I get the update on Thursday with everyone. Last time I had to wait till the following tuesday ): felt very.. anti-climactic

I wish the android users can participate in the new goals. I love the game but it sucks that android users cannot participate in completing the goals. Please fix asap.

Hi rooncake do you have an iphone or android?

Rhino Keeper
    YAY! Great cake. I love new recipes. I want both the cake and the decoration.

Fashion Designer
    The cake look really delicious. No new wallpaper? Okay then i'll stick to blue ******s for aother week.

Looks like another mystery box item

Cute i love the cake. can't wait ^^

Omg! How cute i really like these teasers. Hopefully there will be coin items since i lost 35 gems to the speed my food trap and TL refuses to give them back

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast