Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

Any time you make changes or fixes to a game, there is a chance that new issues may appear. It is difficult to test every single nook and cranny when you are adding more stuff to the game than you are removing, so it's continually growing.

Thanks for the information on the decreased number of customer NPCs. I'll forward the details to the team so they can investigate this issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Any time you make changes or fixes to a game, there is a chance that new issues may appear. It is difficult to test every single nook and cranny when you are adding more stuff to the game than you are removing, so it's continually growing.

Thanks for the information on the decreased number of customer NPCs. I'll forward the details to the team so they can investigate this issue.
    I guess I do agree

I've got 2 customers in my bakery too, after downloading the new IOS 1.5.1

Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    I've got 2 customers in my bakery too, after downloading the new IOS 1.5.1
    I now only have one customer and this is NOT a cosmetic change. I earned 3 coins the whole time this customer was in the shop. Nobody else came in while he was there.
    Arg.

New Resident
    I noticed this too! It used to be that when customers left new ones would enter to replace them. What I find is that now when I first open I get about 28 streaming in, then when they leave, if several leave all at once only one will come in after to replace them.

How should I fix this new bug in BS 1.5.1? Any suggestions? After the first stream of customers, there are very few eating at a time! Help please?

I have tried deleting and reinstalling, but still very few customers ciming in at a time. Any suggestions!

Nightclub Owner
    There isn't anything us as players can do, it is a TL bug that needs to be fixed. DW hasn't responded back as to when it will be fixed, hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow.

It seems all the customers come in to start but if more than 2 leave at a time you only get 1 new person come in. So if 5 leave at once you get only 1 new. Hope that makes sence. Thank you for a great game.

I've also notice a Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1 on my iPad yesterday.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast