Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

it's been j/b for almost 2 yrs. no issue with anything. my restaurant is fine without the update and bakery was fine in the morning before I stupidly updated the app.
    well, whatever. true what they say don't fix what's not broken. never ever
    going to update bakery or restaurant until absolutely necessary.

Executive Chef
    I'm not so sure the is purely comestic after all. I'm watching my new bakery for a couple if minutes. I literally got down to 2 customers.

I can see my bakery on my other device and all the customers are there that should be quantity wise.

What I've noticed, is if you are in the game, you are NOT making money on anything but those 4 customers. When you close out, you make the normal amount of money.

Plus I've been watching for a little longer than the time it took me to type this and now I'm down to only 2 customers. At one point earlier, it had me down to one but I'm not sure how long I had it open.

Until its fixed, you can't leave your game open or you will not make any money. You have to keep it closed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm not so sure the is purely comestic after all. I'm watching my new bakery for a couple if minutes. I literally got down to 2 customers.

I can see my bakery on my other device and all the customers are there that should be quantity wise.

What I've noticed, is if you are in the game, you are NOT making money on anything but those 4 customers. When you close out, you make the normal amount of money.

Plus I've been watching for a little longer than the time it took me to type this and now I'm down to only 2 customers. At one point earlier, it had me down to one but I'm not sure how long I had it open.

Until its fixed, you can't leave your game open or you will not make any money. You have to keep it closed.
    I agree with you. I just don't expect it to get fixed very quickly... If ever. I just plan to spend as little time in my game as possible.

I could say some more stuff about "cosmetic" errors, but I won't. I'm just glad I can make my own work around for this error. I think we're better off just figuring out how to deal with it ourselves; rather than waiting for it to get fixed. It might be a while.

Executive Chef
    Now that I've done the goals, I'm going to revert both my bakeries to the old version. This is just not working for me with all the issues. I'm going to just keep playing valentines until I'm dragged off it kicking and screaming.

In my older bakery the coins don't matter because I have a ton and my bakery is big enough that I'm not expanding any further but they do in my new one that's only at level 20. I need those coins...........

Fashion Designer
    I'm seeing this in my new bakery as well. I haven't updated my primary bakery account yet.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm seeing in both BS and RS. In BS I have about 8 customers at most, after the initial wave, so I took my normal 30 tables for eating and decreased them to 10. In RS I have 10 customers at most, again after the initial wave, so I decreased those tables for eating as well.

The bugs showing up in these games when a new update comes out is getting ridiculous. Things that weren't broken end up broken, and things that were don't really seem to get resolved. What is the point in sending out these updates if they don't fix hardly anything but continue to break things? Rhetorical and sarcastic, in case you didn't know.

Executive Chef
    I think there is more going on than just a bug. It's not just missing customers. I think (I'm pretty sure).... The new version has decreased our customers per day from 45,000 down to only 42,000 (this is plates sold in 24 hours, not coins earned).

See this thread. There are math errors in my first post... See my second post... It's #3 or 4.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...plates-per-day.

Farm Supplier
    IMO, the amount of plates sold when you let the screen on is bigger compare to if you turn it off. Thats why you only see 4 customers came to your bakery. So, eventhough you let the screen on all night long, you will not get coin higher then while you're away. Its not the bug i think, but TL do that on purpose. But i dont know for sure since i didnt update to the last version

Executive Chef
    It's obviously intentional. If u look at all of the complaints on the forum at the moment, it's all about different problems resulting in coin loss. TL is on a mission at the moment to reduce coin earnings. Eg: coin bug, raised recipe prices, lower plate prices, and now this. If it was an unintentional bug they would fix it.

Farm Supplier
    I agree, and that's why I am going to app store every day, rate one star and write a complaint in feedback until this problems are solved. Perhaps if more ppl would do so? There is the place where ppl load the app, perhaps they listen more at this place than here. I'm German, and in the German app store hardly anybody seems to care, but I'm so filled up with all that issues.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast